Red Hornets Jerseys

koizim

Has anyone seen these? They're a travesty! Thank G-d the Hornets will only wear them for 1 night...

Red Hornets Jersey

In other red jersey news, the 76ers released a red alternate as well.

However this one looks much better than any of their other jerseys and will be a dedicated alternate.

It's a red body with the word 'Phila' across the front in the same style as the '76ers' on their other jerseys, but the sides are also different from their home and away. It's a simplified white and blue version of the sides of the Bobocats home/away jerseys.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Valentine's Day promotion, eh? Let's see those special CELTICS SETS! Or maybe even the Phoenix Suns...yeah, RED, orange and purple, as if THAT combo would ever work (but then, doesn't a certain airlinea who has a HUGE presence in that area sorta kinda wear that same scheme??? hmmm)

Doesn't MLB do something like this for St. Patty's Day (Pittsburgh's BIGGEST EXCUSE TO DRINK OTHER THAN STEELER SUNDAYS)? I think I can remember seeing green versions of White Sox jerseys last year...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Wait wait, where did the Philly alts get released? That's kind of big news actually, I thought they got scrapped?

Apperantly not. I saw an Andre Igoudala #9 version at the NBA Store in NYC today.

They looked real good too. Anyone got a pic?

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Yeah I'd love to see the Raptors & Bulls in Red jerseys.

:P

they can wear pink. :P

Yea why not hott pink.... :P

Valentine's Day promotion, eh? Let's see those special CELTICS SETS! Or maybe even the Phoenix Suns...yeah, RED, orange and purple, as if THAT combo would ever work (but then, doesn't a certain airlinea who has a HUGE presence in that area sorta kinda wear that same scheme??? hmmm)

Doesn't MLB do something like this for St. Patty's Day (Pittsburgh's BIGGEST EXCUSE TO DRINK OTHER THAN STEELER SUNDAYS)? I think I can remember seeing green versions of White Sox jerseys last year...

Yea your right, the Sox did wear St. Patty's day gear this past season. I think they need to do it more, in all of sports. I think its a good way to celebrate the holiday(s).

Also the NBA did it last year, cause I remember the Celtics wearin gold trimmed alts and the Bulls wore green jerseys.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Red jerseys with "Oklahoma City" on them? Aww... what a nice valentine to all the fans in OKC before they go back to New Orleans. B)

I KNOW! Isn't it lovely? :P

But yeah, that is definitely one odd-looking jersey, and definitely a departure from the white-purple-teal-gold look.

But best believe I'm getting one of those in the swingman variety (if they still make the swingman type...I hope because NBA replicas are kinda crappy.)

They still make swingman jerseys (I picked up a J-Kidd red Nets swingman today, in fact), but the Valentine's day Hornets jersey is only sold at the NBA Store in New York to the best of my knowledge and they only had replica.

Last Season was St Patricks Day Green Jerseys (Celtics, Bulls, and Knicks)

This Season its Valtentines Day Red Jerseys

Whats Next Season, Thanksgiving Orange Jerseys, New Years Day Gold Jerseys, Easter Day Purple Jerseys,

Last Season was St Patricks Day Green Jerseys (Celtics, Bulls, and Knicks)

This Season its Valtentines Day Red Jerseys

Whats Next Season, Thanksgiving Orange Jerseys, New Years Day Gold Jerseys, Easter Day Purple Jerseys,

I do not think so.

I mean, purple jerseys?????

It looked bad with Utah's old style, looked crappy with Toronto (except for the cartoon raptor on it, cuz that was bad ass), it really only works with the Lakers and Suns. Any other team that used purple looked bad.

There are only a few teams with Orange jerseys and it looks okay eg. Charlotte, Phoenix's & Golden State's Alternate and even those are sub-par.

Gold jerseys are bad except for the Wizards, IMHO.

I mean, it would be one thing if it only happened once but if it hapens more than once, it is just f-n gay.

Archived