Red Hornets Jerseys

koizim

White Sox green set: heh, the Paleys actually wear those things for their "Halfway to St. Patty's Day" promotion...probably so they can do it during the season as opposed to the spring like everybody else (heh, I'll give the Paleys one thing, they do put effort into it...damn near everybody other than the Red Sox phones it in nowadays, if they do it at all)

4th of July baseball: I recall someone posting about the A's wearing red, white and blue versions of their home unis on the 4th a few years back, and we all know about the Blue Jays' Canada Day unis. Not sure after that.

and on the Valentine's Day unis: these things have a tough act to follow after the tightness that was the Celtics St. Pat's uni.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Actually, win a date with a honeybee (there cheerleaders) caught my eye abit more than the jerseys. Theres about 3 or 4 on New Orleans cheersleasers I wouldn't mind and 7 or 8 in OKC set. Apparently they change cheerleaders for OKC and NO games.

Oh red jerseys, thats right. Heh, if it happened over here, everyone will be outraged to change our teams identities like that. I think its tacky, and pointless.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

How about Red, White, and Blue 4th of July jerseys?

O-baka

Seriously...batting 1.000 tonight, champ.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

thankfully we already have the red alts.

the Phila ones sound awesome, but they're not up on the team's shop right now. hrmm. They do have these, though, for those looking to get their old-school on. In general I like how adidas is handling the throwbacks/heritage jerseys and I hope most every team gets one (gimme a Blazers swingman throwback already!), but that's another topic altogether.

and yes, NBA replicas suck. screen printed *and* with super-wide shoulders....uggh.

this looks to be a one-time thing - they're auctioning off the game-worn jerseys for charity after the game. even better, from that link it says their cheerleaders are called the "honeybees" - which is awesome.

O-baka

baka yarou ne. nihongo ga dekimasuka?

harperdc.gif

He looks like an eager 13year old on his first date.

Either that or a 16 year old getting ready to go to the prom with the head cheerleader.

Really, I don't think those jerseys are too bad looking. Not a bad idea for Shinn to try to kiss the ass of the Oklahomans before they bolt back to New Orleans.

Last Season was St Patricks Day Green Jerseys (Celtics, Bulls, and Knicks)

This Season its Valtentines Day Red Jerseys

Whats Next Season, Thanksgiving Orange Jerseys, New Years Day Gold Jerseys, Easter Day Purple Jerseys,

The gold jerseys would look awesome on the Cavs. The Wizards need to get rid of those god awful gold alternates. Orange for the Suns, Knicks, and Warriors wouldn't be bad. Purple... NO!!!!

Dolphins.gif

Last Season was St Patricks Day Green Jerseys (Celtics, Bulls, and Knicks)

This Season its Valtentines Day Red Jerseys

Whats Next Season, Thanksgiving Orange Jerseys, New Years Day Gold Jerseys, Easter Day Purple Jerseys,

ugh. I could imagine all of the away teams on easter wearing pastel colored jerseys. Hope that never happens.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Holidays the NBA could celebrate with a special jersey....

Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Day, Valentines, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Fat Tuesday, Martin Luther King Day, Daylight Savings Time, Super Bowl Sunday....the possibilities are endless!

The only thing I don't like about teams wearing colors not in their scheme...is that it looks minor league. By celebrating all these holidays, you run into that problem.

250_valentinescp3.jpg

Oh, Chris you shouldn't have...I always knew that you cared!

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

• LMU locked this topic

Archived