What grocery store do you use

KingGoose

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here in Pittsburgh, Giant Eagle is the biggest along with Shop 'n Save. I prefer Wal-Mart because it's much cheaper, but otherwise I shop at Giant Eagle and make Saturday trips to the Strip District, the city's produce/ethnic foods marketplace.

Pick 'n Save, the Pig, and if we need something right away, this real small place, Pet (how small?  it's a mom-and-pop that's smaller than just about any house on my block.  it's within walking distance though, so if we need milk and don't feel like going to Pig right then, gotta put on my walkin shoes and stroll over to Pet)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

here in Southern Ontario, its all about Commisso's, Zehrs, No Frills and Food Basics.

You may have a hard time finding a Zehr's or Commisso's in the GTA. Thanks for bringing up No Frills and Food Basics. I forgot about those!  :D There is also Sobey's. I know of one in Waterloo! How about Costco?

I saw, I came, I left.

For me, I go to Shop Rite -thanx tank for the shameless plug of mentioning the annual can can sale! Stop and Shop sometimes, A&P, a local store in Westchest county called Turco's, Corrado's in Clifton, New Jersey,sometimes the Fairway Market in Fort Lee, not the more famous in in Manhattan, and whilst in Orange County, New York, I would sometimes shop at either Price Chooper or Hannaford. Both of those store carry The State Fair Spiedie Sauce marinade!!!

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

Wow, you can tell that we are referring to a lot of regional stores because I, personally, am hearing of many of these stores for the first time today. In fact, I can list all the ones that I have heard of before.

Publix

Winn-Dixie

Albertson's

Kash n' Karry (which is the one that I mentioned)

the infamous Wal-Mart Supercenter

Food Lion

*Safeway

*Piggly Wiggly

*Kroger

The asterisks mean that I have heard of that store through TV and the movies, but have never seen it before.

BJ's! indeed. That store rules (it's good to have a father who's a trucker). Nothing like buying a cargo box full of Macaroni and Cheese....

And why Wal-Mart is.. well, Wal-Mart... at least it isn't Target, those commie bastards...  :P

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived