new kits for 07/08 season

kc51design

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is that a Zubaz? pattern in the armpits?

Looks like partial Umbro diamonds to me.

Oh, and while I'm not a mod here, could we lay off with abusing the LUFC fan and just discuss the kits in this thread? I'm sure we could start a 'Leeds Utd are :censored:' thread in Sports in General for that stuff.

Gentlemen, less partisan, more kits, please. Thank you.

As for AFCW, unfortunately they're not on their way up this year, as they lost in the promotion playoff semi-final on Tuesday. So they're stuck in the damned Ryman league for another year.

Gothamite and I may disagree on a lot, but I think we both agree about AFCW and the MK Dongs.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Good lord! Even more :censored:!!!

FC Bayern Munchen reduced to being little more than an FC Dallas doppleganger at home? I, for one, am singularly unimpressed.

Well Bayern have never had a consistent look in the last 2 decades. Various designs usually but not always featuring red... combined with white, blue, black etc in stripes, coloured sleeves, trim, piping etc. I wonder what their supporters make of it to be honest, as I wouldn't put up with it.

The Bayern-Supporters are some of the worst in Europe. Gloryhunters... The mass either does not care what the team wears or does not remember because they have not been around for more than two years. Sad but true.

Our new one in action today, 3-0 win over Pompey. :D We're all going on a European Tour!

efc__1178383899_arte-cele-400.jpg

congratulations btw

Birmingham's new Umbro shirt is yet to be announced but we are with Umbro for next season.

TBH i'm quite thankful that Everton have that template rather than Birmingham. the fans in Brum don't like too many flashy white bits that we've had on our kits in recent years, they just want a solid blue shirt with not much detail

this was the most popular kit for a LONG time

hpt_050515touré.jpg

i was hoping our new kit would would be either...(render i made)

bluekit.JPG

i really don't like the armpits though, it's too much

or at the very least the template they used for Sweden's new Umbro shirts

SwedenHSS0708.jpg

although there are rumours that the club will go back to the 'penguin' designs of the 70's (which will look really silly but the old romantics love that shirt)

PHOTO%20BIRMINGHAM%20PENGUINS%20LINEUP.JPG

bcfc9ol.pngHoJ.jpg

Birmingham City: Kings of Central England

''Supporting Birmingham City will be the death of me''

New Newcastle kits (and font) in action:

74081183ba2.jpg

That is just weird, the new numbers with the new Premier League logo, but with the old Premier League logo on the right sleeve :wacko:

I saw, I came, I left.

I personally hadn't realized how small the new font is, and am a bit disappointed.

So you "like big BUTT's and you cannot lie"? I'm sorry ...couldnt pass it up....(Apologies to Sir Mix-a-lot, Nicky Butt , KeeperEUSC and the fine readers of this forum).....

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

Archived