new kits for 07/08 season

kc51design

i support birmingham city as well as fulham(but fulham because of mcbride and boconegra)

and our team was stolen from us and we will be back and will win more MLS cups. and at least we havent been relegated 2 levels

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's enough of the glorychasers around...

Says the supporter of one of the historically largest clubs in England...

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

i support birmingham city as well as fulham(but fulham because of mcbride and boconegra)

and our team was stolen from us and we will be back and will win more MLS cups. and at least we havent been relegated 2 levels

Well then, that's better. But come on, don't you think the BCFC crest needs some refreshening? A total re-do?

History means nothing when you're wallowing in midtable muck outside of the premiership. Ask forest, ask man citeh, ask the wendies, now ask us :(

...who at least hasn't jumped off the bandwagon, even after relegation to League One.

(C'mon, say it again with me... Leeds relegated to League One... :D )

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

...who at least hasn't jumped off the bandwagon, even after relegation to League One.

Yet. :P;)

Even better, Forest may be passing them by on the way up to the Championship!

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Yet. :P;)

Even better, Forest may be passing them by on the way up to the Championship!

Never! I bleed white!

And good for Forest, their fans don't deserve Lge One either.

neither team does, honestly - to go from Champion's League semi-finals to League One in six years is an abysmal drop, and I hope Leeds can get right back up to the top two leagues - same with Forest. Teams of that sort of pedigree don't belong in the mires.

the only teams I honestly have a distaste for are Chelsea (glory-chasers), Sp*rs (the old enemy) and Bolton (fat sam can suck a fat one). Otherwise it's just taking the piss. I don't even hate-hate the Man U scum, at least they've earned their successes the proper way, and I enjoy the rivalry we have with them.

harperdc.gif

That shirt was doing the rounds of ebay this time last year. Obvious fake. The real white away kit is earlier in this thread.

As for the Everton shirt... even adidas has 2 templates. Umbro are just getting plain lazy.

liverpool-1.png

LMAO at the idiot Leeds fan, just type Leeds into Youtube and you'll see what everyone thinks of your joke of a football club.

Leeds going down to League 1 was the most popular relegation in football history. even your wikipedia page has had to be locked because of constant vandalism :D

oh well, soon FC United will pass you and then you can try and start fights with them (as that's the 'Leeds' thing to do)

and Leeds have plenty of gloryhunters, my cousin (from near Wolverhampton) for example was a massive Leeds fan, and now he likes Charlton. Leeds went from everybody's "2nd team" to the most hated team in the country by a mile because of your thuggish, scummy fans.

Never! I bleed white!

i'm sure you do when riot police smash you over the head with the batons!

btw there's nothing wrong with our logo...

the Birmingham logo is lovely, it's seductive, it's unique, simple and intriguing. no other club in the world has a logo that looks like ours. it also does the job of looking 'corporate' and looking like a brand. and it's over 30 years old yet still looks modern and up-to-date.

l_bf3a3e9080009b63835304ebea6b6c4a.jpg

a lotta people are having fun with the new Villa logo though

f_funnyvillam_1db99ea.jpg

5x4qrro.jpg

i98858_vilerbad.gif

my own personal contribution... ^_^

l_13ac1b872ec79a8f5d6841dea5562e46.jpg

every villa fan i've spoken to hates it, the polls and comments in the icBirmingham forums indicate that it's not popular either among villa fans. and those on local tv cringed when they were shown the new crest. it's just such a step back from their last one.

they only changed the logo because they were desperate to include a star. and it's only small and it's not even gold...

bcfc9ol.pngHoJ.jpg

Birmingham City: Kings of Central England

''Supporting Birmingham City will be the death of me''

I'd much rather see Forest, Leeds & Wednesday in the Top flight than either Fulham, Bolton or Blackburn. Course I'd much rather see oxford back in the top flight (it was only 12 years ago) than their current non-league placing. The only good thing about the conference is the ban on black shirts (clashes with the refs)

010308319459600.jpg

Here's Forest's new away jersey. It's basically the reverse of the homes. Supposedly new thirds will be released later this year.

By the way, I'm pleased with all the support coming our way. If Rotherham can pull off the upset and we win, we'll be one step closer to where we should be.

I'd much rather see Forest, Leeds & Wednesday in the Top flight than either Fulham, Bolton or Blackburn. Course I'd much rather see oxford back in the top flight (it was only 12 years ago) than their current non-league placing. The only good thing about the conference is the ban on black shirts (clashes with the refs)

Personally, I'd like to see AFC Wimbledon move up, and buy back the name, colors and crest from MK Dons.

They'll need the money as they slide down, down, right out of the League. :D

LMAO at the idiot Leeds fan, just type Leeds into Youtube and you'll see what everyone thinks of your joke of a football club.

Leeds going down to League 1 was the most popular relegation in football history. even your wikipedia page has had to be locked because of constant vandalism :D

oh well, soon FC United will pass you and then you can try and start fights with them (as that's the 'Leeds' thing to do)

and Leeds have plenty of gloryhunters, my cousin (from near Wolverhampton) for example was a massive Leeds fan, and now he likes Charlton. Leeds went from everybody's "2nd team" to the most hated team in the country by a mile because of your thuggish, scummy fans.

Never! I bleed white!

the Birmingham logo is lovely, it's seductive, it's unique, simple and intriguing. no other club in the world has a logo that looks like ours. it also does the job of looking 'corporate' and looking like a brand. and it's over 30 years old yet still looks modern and up-to-date.

5x4qrro.jpg

i98858_vilerbad.gif

my own personal contribution... ^_^

every villa fan i've spoken to hates it, the polls and comments in the icBirmingham forums indicate that it's not popular either among villa fans. and those on local tv cringed when they were shown the new crest. it's just such a step back from their last one.

they only changed the logo because they were desperate to include a star. and it's only small and it's not even gold...

What a ponce. Better to be hated than ignored (who the feck is Birmingham City)??

And nothing seductive (???, not sure how you can make that claim about ANY crest) about your volleyball n' world. A bit more creativity would be nice, but you're from the midlands, so you get a free pass for being able to walk upright without a helmet. Cheers. Oh, and we'll still draw more to Elland Road in Lge One than you will at that toilet St. Andrews for your derby clash.

Personally, I'd like to see AFC Wimbledon move up, and buy back the name, colors and crest from MK Dons.

Do the Dons still have the rights to the eagle crest? That should be Wombles property only.

They already have the colours. Milton Keynes play in white with red trim, and AFC Wimbledon wear royal and yellow kits that are reminiscent of the 1988 cup final gear.

afcwimbledonshirt.jpgdons1988.jpg

Also compare crests. The old Wimbledon phoenix.

Wimbledon_fc.png

The new AFC badge.

afcwimbledon.jpg

The dreadful MK logo.

mkdons.jpg

This, from Wikipedia, is also interesting:

"Since the move of Wimbledon FC to Milton Keynes and the club's subsequent relaunch as Milton Keynes Dons FC, there has been much debate over the home of the honours won by Wimbledon FC. Supporters of AFC Wimbledon have argued that the honours and trophies won by Wimbledon FC rightfully belong to the community of Wimbledon and should be returned to the local area.

Currently trophies won by Wimbledon FC legally belong to MK Dons FC, however after much discussion, lead particularly by the Wimbledon Independent Supporters Association and involving the Football Supporters Federation (FSF), Milton Keynes Dons has agreed to return them to the people of Wimbledon. The trophies will be donated to the London Borough of Merton to be put on public display within the Borough. The trophies will be available for short term loan to AFC Wimbledon. In addition, ownership of trademarks and website domain names related to Wimbledon FC, will also be transferred to the London Borough of Merton. On receipt of the trademarks and domain names, the London Borough of Merton will immediately transfer their ownership to AFC Wimbledon."

Not sure whether any of this has happened yet.

Ah, it's always fun when the lonely Leeds fan goes on personal tirades to defend his third-class club. Any more kits?

martins.jpg

How's about this? Another look at Newcastle, and also a better view of the new number font. I'm still not convinced. While I do quite like it I think it's a little more gimmicky than the last one, and seems to me like it might age more quickly. But then, typefaces aren't really my area of expertise.

Incidentally the new Newcastle shirt looks worse in every picture, and the horrid pseudo-script NUFC on the back of the collar just about tops it off.

And here's the new Tottingham Hotspurs.

I believe this is the Euro shirt. It certainly differs from the mock-ups that have been doing the round lately, but perhaps they were for the league kit.

spurs.png

This, from Wikipedia, is also interesting:

"Since the move of Wimbledon FC to Milton Keynes and the club's subsequent relaunch as Milton Keynes Dons FC, there has been much debate over the home of the honours won by Wimbledon FC. Supporters of AFC Wimbledon have argued that the honours and trophies won by Wimbledon FC rightfully belong to the community of Wimbledon and should be returned to the local area.

Currently trophies won by Wimbledon FC legally belong to MK Dons FC, however after much discussion, lead particularly by the Wimbledon Independent Supporters Association and involving the Football Supporters Federation (FSF), Milton Keynes Dons has agreed to return them to the people of Wimbledon. The trophies will be donated to the London Borough of Merton to be put on public display within the Borough. The trophies will be available for short term loan to AFC Wimbledon. In addition, ownership of trademarks and website domain names related to Wimbledon FC, will also be transferred to the London Borough of Merton. On receipt of the trademarks and domain names, the London Borough of Merton will immediately transfer their ownership to AFC Wimbledon."

Not sure whether any of this has happened yet.

I hadn't heard that - last I heard MK Dons were still insisting that they hold on to the history.

That's great news!

Wonder if that means they can take the name back? That was also a sticking point - the new club tried to use "Wimbledon FC" and "FC Wimbledon" but were blocked so they had to settle on "AFC Wimbledon", which was apparently distinctive enough.

Wimbledon_fc.pngafcwimbledon.jpg

The old Wimbledon FC crest is so much better than the AFC Wimbledon crest.

Leeds going down to League 1 was the most popular relegation in football history. even your wikipedia page has had to be locked because of constant vandalism

Never! I bleed white!

5x4qrro.jpg

i98858_vilerbad.gif

my own personal contribution...

What a ponce. Better to be hated than ignored (who the feck is Birmingham City)??

And nothing seductive (???, not sure how you can make that claim about ANY crest) about your volleyball n' world. A bit more creativity would be nice, but you're from the midlands, so you get a free pass for being able to walk upright without a helmet. Cheers. Oh, and we'll still draw more to Elland Road in Lge One than you will at that toilet St. Andrews for your derby clash.

LMAO!!

this coming from the idiot who's team had attendance of just 9,000 for a Championship game!!

BIG CLUB INDEED!!!

where did all your fans go? they can't all have been arrested for attacking taxi drivers

might aswell knock down 3/4 of the stadium!

enjoy administration, another relegation and almost certain extinction ^_^

the football world won't miss you a bit!

face it, karma has hit your club SQUARE ON THE NOSE!

first the Champions League semi-final exit, when Juan Sanchez blatantly used his hand to score the winner, missing out on European football and then having to sell all your best players, getting relegated, mising out in the play-off final and missing out on the big Premiership TV deal, getting relegated AGAIN and with DENNIS WISE as a manager and now talk of administration and having a point deduction even before the new season has begun!

face it, the fate of your club is there for all to see (and laugh at) :P

Elland Road will be a supermarket within 3 years!

(btw our average attendance is actually better than Leeds, you lot have barely come close to filling 3/4 of your ground ALL season. good luck filling 1/4 next season :D )

bcfc9ol.pngHoJ.jpg

Birmingham City: Kings of Central England

''Supporting Birmingham City will be the death of me''

Archived