arizona's tourney jersey

action11

The only part I really dislike is the silver on the shoulders.

1. Its kinda pointless. 2. It looks like ducttape holding together a rip in the jersey.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

These new uniforms are doing well for Nike with 2 teams out of the tournament (Arizona, Syracuse) and one team not even wearing them (Florida).

Well, Florida doesn't have a white version, which they would be wearing as the high seed until at least the Final Four. And don't forget Ohio State, who is wearing them.

Well, Florida doesn't have a white version, which they would be wearing as the high seed until at least the Final Four. And don't forget Ohio State, who is wearing them.

17501413_z.jpg

I do like Ohio State's, mainly because a) I'm an alum and b ) the silver on the shoulders actually works with the color scheme. I also respect Nike's nod to the 1960 team with the font used on the front.

These new uniforms are doing well for Nike with 2 teams out of the tournament (Arizona, Syracuse) and one team not even wearing them (Florida).

Florida is the number 1 overall seed in the tournament. They will not be the road team in any game.

does anyone know why uf isnt wearing their new jerseys...is it due to their shellacking while wearing them during the tennessee game?

i really thought that AZ had the best jerseys in college basketball, the new ones are nice but there was no need for a change IMO

and maybe im just seeing things but are the Fla jerseys supposed to look like gator scales?

Go Bulls, Bears, Cubs, and Blackhawks!!

GO TIGERS

Ireland_flag.gif

Florida is the number 1 overall seed in the tournament. They will not be the road team in any game.

Actually Ohio State is the number one overall seed.

As for the uniforms, I don't like them. They play with these pretty cool new unis all season, more color, and more design elements, then tournament time comes and they wear something else, something worse, and boring. It's like Nike doesn't even have enough patience to let a new uniform design last an entire season. Plus these tight jerseys with really big shorts makes the big shorts look even more ridiculous.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Actually Ohio State is the number one overall seed.

As for the uniforms, I don't like them. They play with these pretty cool new unis all season, more color, and more design elements, then tournament time comes and they wear something else, something worse, and boring. It's like Nike doesn't even have enough patience to let a new uniform design last an entire season. Plus these tight jerseys with really big shorts makes the big shorts look even more ridiculous.

Actually Florida is the number 1 overall seed, not Ohio State.

The Gators are the Midwest Regional's No. 1 seed, but also the 65-team tournament's No. 1 overall seed.

buffalo_sig.png

As a Gator fan since elementary school, I don't think I have words for those horrid black unis, but the white and gray gator-skins don't look too bad there. Gotta say, they aren't horrible at all. (Not fantastic, but hey, it's Nike--we'll take what we can get.)

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

The only part I really dislike is the silver on the shoulders.

1. Its kinda pointless. 2. It looks like ducttape holding together a rip in the jersey.

I thought that was so they could be seen in oncoming traffic!

Poetic justice that the Cats were bounced in the first round wearing those things.

Ditto. Wear em once and we'll probably never seem them again.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

• LMU locked this topic

Archived