Raptors Atlanic Division Champions banner

DEAD!

Yeah, I thought they wait until next season for such things. At any rate, maybe the raptor claw logo means they're moving away from the raptor playing basketball logo? Maybe new, less ugly uniforms?

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

Yeah, I thought they wait until next season for such things. At any rate, maybe the raptor claw logo means they're moving away from the raptor playing basketball logo? Maybe new, less ugly uniforms?

Welcome to last year :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Welcome to last year :)

I like it and that would make a good logo too.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I can't believe I'm actually seeing the TORONTO RAPTORS make the PLAYOFFS and clinch THEIR DIVISION.

WTF

Well, it is the Atlantic division. Kudos to the Raptors, though... I, for one, hope they can make some noise in the Eastern Conference.

IUe6Hvh.png

Guys, it's the Raptors. They'll beat this like a dead horse. There will be anniversery patches for it.

Welcome to expansion franchise milestones.

:P

Hopefully when the time comes they will have an improved logo.

As for the banner its not bad. Its just a banner after all no need to go fancy. ( i have a feeling somone is guna quote me on this lol )

4kv29i.jpg

When they announced in the beginning of the season they was makin the claw the primary logo i was happy, but why the circle....I dont like it...leave the claw be.

They've never made the claw logo their primary logo. It's still the ballin' dinosaur.

The claw logo just replaced it at center court (like the Suns alt logo).

As for the banner, I think this better represents the accomplishment:

n194308454_30809768_8428.jpg

The joke had to be made again.

When they announced in the beginning of the season they was makin the claw the primary logo i was happy, but why the circle....I dont like it...leave the claw be.

They've never made the claw logo their primary logo. It's still the ballin' dinosaur.

The claw logo just replaced it at center court (like the Suns alt logo).

As for the banner, I think this better represents the accomplishment:

n194308454_30809768_8428.jpg

The joke had to be made again.

The Raps had a 47-35 record, so it's not there fault the rest of the teams suck.

The Raps had a 47-35 record, so it's not there fault the rest of the teams suck.

If SportsCenter doesn't talk about it all the time, most Americans won't notice it ever happened :P

The Raps had the 4th best record in the East (3rd seed due to division champion) and had the best W-L record in the conference since the beginning of the calendar year... I just really really really hope they beat the snot out of Vince.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived