NHL Off-Season 2007

The Blues (somewhat through fault of there on with tampering and whatnot) got killed with stuff in the 90's.

We had to give up a player when we signed Keenan!

The ironic part is then Keenan gave away even more players!

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats a big pick up for Edmonton. Although Souray is overrated and overpaid, he's good on the PP but he cant do anything else.

I thought he wanted to go to LA?

With all the other guys LA signed, I wouldn't be surprised if they ran out of cash.

I just hope to god this puts an end to the "no one wants to go to edmonton" stories.

Thats a big pick up for Edmonton. Although Souray is overrated and overpaid, he's good on the PP but he cant do anything else.

With all the other guys LA signed, I wouldn't be surprised if they ran out of cash.

I just hope to god this puts an end to the "no one wants to go to edmonton" stories.

lets see Souray = Nobody

(Souray) wants to go to edmonton

(Nobody) wants to go to edmonton

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Pony up the cash and build a successful team, and players will come. Doesn't matter if it's in Edmonton, Medicine Hat, or the Yukon.

So Chris Pronger porked a reporter and his wife had a hissy fit. Doesn't mean everyone wants to jump ship from Alberta.

lets see Souray = Nobody

I'd love to see you come into Souray's defensive zone with your head down....

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

lets see Souray = Nobody

Souray would likely role out the red carpet to the net and give you a free shot. He's a minus 28, worst in the league. People can argue that he scored 26 goals I believe, that just further enhances the point that he can't play defence. How in earth can you score 26 goals lead all defenders in the league and still wind up a league worst minus 28?

It's only gonna get worse for him in Edmonton. His partners with aren't gonna be any better than in Montreal, in my opinion, they'll be worse. But we'll see we be wrong.

untitled-6.jpg

lets see Souray = Nobody

Souray would likely role out the red carpet to the net and give you a free shot. He's a minus 28, worst in the league. People can argue that he scored 26 goals I believe, that just further enhances the point that he can't play defence. How in earth can you score 26 goals lead all defenders in the league and still wind up a league worst minus 28?

It's only gonna get worse for him in Edmonton. His partners with aren't gonna be any better than in Montreal, in my opinion, they'll be worse. But we'll see we be wrong.

didnt he score like 19 of his 26 goals on the pp, that just means hes a defensive liability at even strength. i thought they had already gotten their pp guy in Pitkanen.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

lets see Souray = Nobody

let some someone else do that, i'll enjoy the game from the comfort of my own couch, with a drink in hand and wife on my lap, thank you. I don't have the time, patience or money to play the sport.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

let some someone else do that, i'll enjoy the game from the comfort of my own couch, with a drink in hand and wife on my lap, thank you. I don't have the time, patience or money to play the sport.

... now I wonder what position you might be in when you have the wife on your lap AND watching the game at the same time....

I saw, I came, I left.

... now I wonder what position you might be in when you have the wife on your lap AND watching the game at the same time....

much as i like watching the Isles vs. Rangers/Devils/Flyers/Penguins all season long, I get more enjoyment with wife on lap, the isles can't give me that much enjoyment. unless they are in the cup finals which is about as ASB as Santa being the new spokesman for Great Value cookies.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Reverse, of course, so they can both watch the game....

• 2 weeks later...
Kevin Lowe is at it again...Oilers sign RFA Dustin Penner to a 5yr/$21.25 M...Ducks have 7 days to match otherwise Ducks receive a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round draft pick from Edmonton

Link

If I were Anaheim I would decline the offer, and make this j****ss give up the three picks.

saBS.png

Kevin Lowe is at it again...Oilers sign RFA Dustin Penner to a 5yr/$21.25 M...Ducks have 7 days to match otherwise Ducks receive a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round draft pick from Edmonton

Link

If I were Anaheim I would decline the offer, and make this j****ss give up the three picks.

Don't think that matters to Lowe, and I can't blame him. He's taking the R out of RFA, and making the other GMs wet their pants. Go Lowe! Rape and pillage the NHL.

This guy is ruining the economics of the league. No way Penner deserves $4.25 mil a year. He did the same to the Sabres with Vanek. Now the guys in arbitration are going to be wanting more and more. This guy is risking 3 picks in a deep draft for a mid-level player.

saBS.png

kevin lowe is a no good piece of crap gm, why hasnt he lost his job yet? he is going to ruin the game just becuz hes butthurt just about every free agent said f you to his offers. yeah hes trying to do everything he can to improve his team, but hes doing it at the cost of every other teams budgets. screw you lowe i hope you get whats coming to you.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived