NHL Off-Season 2007

Last one out of Buffalo, please turn off the zamboni.

Even Zubrus wasn't gonna stick around. Well, good for them. Stick it to that idiot management in Sabretown.

Yeah, sorry all Sabre fans (which includes me!), they are gonna suck next year...unless they sign someone good.

And is Teppo Numinen 60 yet? :P He was old when he played for the Coyotes...

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last one out of Buffalo, please turn off the zamboni.

Even Zubrus wasn't gonna stick around. Well, good for them. Stick it to that idiot management in Sabretown.

Yeah, sorry all Sabre fans (which includes me!), they are gonna suck next year...unless they sign someone good.

Only 39, but he does look 60.

And the Sabres won't suck next year, but they won't be as good as last year. ~6th in the East is my early prediction.

saBS.png

Only 39, but he does look 60.

He looked 60 in his rookie year in Winnipeg...

Welcome to DrunjFlix

omg omg omfg you just said Winnipeg. Is it true that they're bringing back the Jets? That's the bestest offseason news, ever. I just hope this careens out of control into another roundtable about Winnipeg's economic viability in the new NHL.

Wait a minute. No I don't. I retract my statement. Teppo Numminen is teh roxxors.

Lee - Red Meat AND Neil Hamburger? I thought I was the only one who appreciated them both. Nice to know I am not alone.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

omg omg omfg you just said Winnipeg. Is it true that they're bringing back the Jets? That's the bestest offseason news, ever. I just hope this careens out of control into another roundtable about Winnipeg's economic viability in the new NHL.

Wait a minute. No I don't. I retract my statement. Teppo Numminen is teh roxxors.

Lee - Red Meat AND Neil Hamburger? I thought I was the only one who appreciated them both. Nice to know I am not alone.

You're awfully snarky today.

By the way, did you all see those awesome signings by the Wild? Wes Walz and Eric Belanger. Whoo hooo! I bet the season ticket hotline melted with all the calls after those two. :upside:

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Devils sign goaltender Kevin Weekes.

1.375 million is alot for a goaltender that most likely won't play more than 10 games.

Apaprently, NJ is close to signing Souray.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Devils sign goaltender Kevin Weekes.

1.375 million is alot for a goaltender that most likely won't play more than 10 games.

Apaprently, NJ is close to signing Souray.

It's a 2 year, 1.375 million dollar contract, so that works out to be $687,500/year

Guerin inks two-year deal with Islanders

The New York Islanders today signed veteran forward Bill Guerin to a two-year contract worth $4.5 million a year. Guerin played in 77 games with the St. Louis Blues and San Jose Sharks in 2006-07, recording 36 goals.

Guerin inks two-year deal with Islanders

The New York Islanders today signed veteran forward Bill Guerin to a two-year contract worth $4.5 million a year. Guerin played in 77 games with the St. Louis Blues and San Jose Sharks in 2006-07, recording 36 goals.

:cursing::cursing:

i'm putting forth the motion to strip the isles of the long island logo/uniforms and replace it with the fisherman, until they earn the right to wear the LI logo/unis again.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Devils sign goaltender Kevin Weaks.

Fixed that for you.

Weak Goalie Kevin Weekes

I rather try with an empty net that have him.

This guy doesn't make any sense

GaffiganSUN.jpg

Isles sign Mike Comrie 1 year $3.375 million.

I think you can do worse than Mike Comrie. Lotta money though, but the Isles have lost so much salary they probably need to spend some to make the minimum at this point. :grin:

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived