US Soccer Concept

gordie_delini

I would actually like to see it without the soccer ball. I always thought the shield/stars and stripes look worked best when it left by itself. The USA text works, but removing the soccer ball would, IMO, make it look even better then it does in its current form.

The unis rock BTW. Not sold on the US going with a red change kit, but it still kicks a$$.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like how the crest looks sans ball. The top right is the best in my opinion. The gold accents for the stars balance out the gold trim of the shield. Excellent.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

Uniforms:

USSoccer-concept-unis.png

I think if the logo has some gold in it, the unis should too.

Not too much though [cough]US Womens Soccer[/cough].

Maybe one of the outlines around the numbers could be gold.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Uniforms:

I think we have a winner...I hope someone sees this, makes it happen, and gives you credit / $$$ because you got it spot on.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Uniforms:

Although I currently like what the US has for a home uniform...I would snatch up both of those shirts in a heartbeat. Awesome job, and lightening the blue on the crest was a great move. I knew there was something wrong with the logo, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. Lightening the blue was great for this concept as a whole.

I think the ball should stay...it looks too plain to me now, like there wasn't as much work put into it. I don't think the ball makes it look any less classy. I am also positive after seeing it that I do like it without the extra gold outline.

The uniforms look awesome, too...I'd be proud to see us wear them.

Crest sans-ball

Picture8.png

All-white stars, no ball:

Picture9.png

I like the lower right version best, but I have a little problem with the USA. Its arched direction conflicts with the shape of the top of the shield. I don't know how to explain it. The shape out the shield makes my eyes move up the outside but the text guides my eyes downwards. I would almost consider just making the text straight across. That would balance the upper arching of the shield's top and the opposite arching direction of the starline. Also, the text is maybe a tad too close to the top to be comfortable and thus creates some tension. By tension, I am meaning what this guy is talking about: http://www.illustrationclass.com/?p=83. Make any sense?

LT

You know, maybe you could try putting an eagle where the ball was. I mean England has three lions, and Korea has a tiger, but I don't think anyone has a bear. France has a... rooster, and Japan has a mythical three-legged raven. I say we need an eagle to represent our country.

BTW I like the uniforms a lot. Hopefully the USSF will have the common sense to make something like it.

Quest2copy.pngnflseattlelr4.png

fifaunitedstateschampsnc4.pngTottenhamHotspur.png

Archived