Bulldog Basketball Logo UPDATED ONCE AGAIN

Ben5

I drew this up yesterday. I love the way it looks, but I feel there might be something missing. Does the bulldog with the basketball work? Or should I fit the collar border to match the basketball border? Any suggestions for a word mark?

bulldog.png

C&C is greatly appreciated.

Or should I fit the collar border to match the basketball border?

That's what I would suggest doing. It looks like the collar would fit into the basketball nicely. This is a nice logo you made.

It reminds me of the charlotte bobcats secondary logo. Its pretty sweet so far.

That's what I was going on. I'm gonna work on making the collar fit the basketball better.

Ben, where have I seen that bulldog before?

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...4365&st=340

I knew I remembered that from somewhere.

I pulled that logo up yesterday and started trying to fine tune it. After a while I figured that it would be easier just to come up with a new one.

Here are the uniforms and the wordmark. Both are pretty simple. I haven't scraped the logo with the basketball, I just haven't fixed it yet.

bulldogjersey.png

C&C appreciated as always! Thanks for everyone's help so far!

• 2 weeks later...

I said I wasn't finished with the basketball, so here is what I have at this point.

TRIPLEBULLDOG.png

As you can see, smaller basketball and different choices for colors. I tried doing some shading on the basketball, but it just didn't look right to me. C&C is appreciated!

I said I wasn't finished with the basketball, so here is what I have at this point.

TRIPLEBULLDOG.png

As you can see, smaller basketball and different choices for colors. I tried doing some shading on the basketball, but it just didn't look right to me. C&C is appreciated!

The bulldog's head looks great as a primary...I think going for a secondary with the basketball you should stray away from the bulldog's head all together...either us a BD for bulldogs combined with the basketball or maybe even just a spiked collar around the ball...just my two cents though...good work overall!!

Hopefully this is the last update. Anyways, I dropped the basketball head, and I took Underdog's advice. Once again, three choices.

basket.png

C&C appreciated as always!

Archived