2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Carolina gets an A+ from me. Those shoulder pipes actually work very nicely.

I have no complaints about the Canes' uniforms except that the changes were changes for the sake of changes. While it's not a downgrade, it's not an improvement by any means--so why not just stick with the old ones on the new template?

Oh, that's right, I forgot...

moneybags.jpg

I agree the NHL/RBK makeover is all about the big bucks. But, if you're a Hurricane's fan who already has a jersey, is the swap over to the EDGE going to make you go out and buy one just because it has new piping? Probably not.

As for the jersey itself, I'll agree the piping was completely unnecessary, but it doesn't hurt the overall look like it did with the Panthers jerseys. Somewhat surprised they didn't come out with a new look, though.

Word from the Devils they will not be holding a press conference to show off their new uniforms and that they will essentially be the same. From Tom Gulitti's blog (he is the Devils beat writer for the Bergen Record):

Unlike most of the rest of the teams in the NHL, the Devils will not hold a press conference to show off their new Rbk Edge jerseys before the opening of training camp. All teams in the league will switch to the lighter, form-fitting uniforms (which also includes new, lighter socks) and some teams have taken this opportunity to make some cosmetic alterations, too, but Devils general manager Lou Lamoriello said that his team's jerseys will look essentially the same.

"Our jersey will still be our jersey," he said.

http://njmg.typepad.com/devilsblog/2007/09...w-jersey-u.html

So there you have it the Devils are keeping the same design.

wrong,thats pretty much similar to what the avs will wear. give or take a few select mods and logos. Its not a few tweaks here or there, its jersey makeover. Gone is the mountain template, in is the similar lake erie template.

Do you have any proof of this? I saw an Avalanche representative's email saying that there will be few changes.

Word from the Devils they will not be holding a press conference to show off their new uniforms and that they will essentially be the same. From Tom Gulitti's blog (he is the Devils beat writer for the Bergen Record):
Unlike most of the rest of the teams in the NHL, the Devils will not hold a press conference to show off their new Rbk Edge jerseys before the opening of training camp. All teams in the league will switch to the lighter, form-fitting uniforms (which also includes new, lighter socks) and some teams have taken this opportunity to make some cosmetic alterations, too, but Devils general manager Lou Lamoriello said that his team's jerseys will look essentially the same.

"Our jersey will still be our jersey," he said.

http://njmg.typepad.com/devilsblog/2007/09...w-jersey-u.html

So there you have it the Devils are keeping the same design.

YES!!! I love the Devils uniforms and although people have said that they will stay the same it is nice to have some information like this.

Archived