2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know... I kinda like the Blues. It's not better that what they worse last season, but the piping seems to actually mesh with the rest of the design.

Oilers is clearly a downgrade, but it's one that we all saw coming.

The Thrashers, though... I would seriously consider casting my vote for them being the worst of the Edge "revolution." That away jersey is just a fiasco.

Phoenix' whites look better with the red shoulders. They appear to have upgraded a bit. I thought that the Sharks looked fantastic last season, and was hoping they'd keep it modern+classy. While they certainly don't look bad, and certainly not tacky / gaudy, I can't say that they upgraded.

Mat, howabout posting the Flyers and Devils (even though we've basically seen them)?

Thanks.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Wow. Sorry, Oilers, Blues, and Thrashers fans.

I mean, well,... just wow.

really? i love the trashers and blues

sharks and oilers get huge thumbs down from me though.....eww

I guess it's just different tastes. I was never a fan of Atlanta's single-shoulder thing. Even on their whites, the piping looks very forced and distracts from their logo. I'm not going to say it totally sucks until I see it in action, but I can't imagine that I'll ever like it.

I don't think that the Blues are the worst of the bunch, but they really had no where to go but down, considering how near-perfect their previous set was. I like the white better than the blue, but neither very much.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

RBK001.jpg

RBK002.jpg

Those aren't too different than the old sweaters. The bottom stripes are gone, as well as the "wings" pattern on the white sweaters, which are downgrades.

However, they've added a shoulder patch (looks like the T-bird logo) to the colored sweater, which is good because having nothing there just seemed a bit empty compared to the "Atlanta" sleeve.

Overall: Very slight downgrade, but it's something I can deal with.

I like that ATL kept the neck trim (at least on the whites), but I agree with HL that they should have kept their unique sleeves, instead of going with the same style that the Flyers are using. The white insert really doesn't add to the jersey.

GUYS! THE RBK JERSEYS LEAKED! IM UPLOADING THEM TO PHOTOBUCKET NOW FOR YOU! hold on

Can you confirm that the Devil's leaked NHL jerseys are the same as what their going to wear?

I like that ATL kept the neck trim (at least on the whites), but I agree with HL that they should have kept their unique sleeves, instead of going with the same style that the Flyers are using. The white insert really doesn't add to the jersey.

Unless it's their feeble attempt at re-creating the "wings"...

I don't have time to research all the sweaters and designs, but it appears Atlanta is the only team to use two different templates (of those 9 templates someone posted from the video game) for their home and road sweaters, instead of using the same template for both.

I don't have time to research all the sweaters and designs, but it appears Atlanta is the only team to use two different templates (of those 9 templates someone posted from the video game) for their home and road sweaters, instead of using the same template for both.

The Wild use two templates as well.

Archived