2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Sharks win at least one internet for that fantastic teal sweater. And the Blackhawks - hey, they're still the Blackhawks! That makes for a horrible on-ice product, but a beautiful sweater. And if you look closely, you can see the shoulder patch is still there.

The Coyotes... meh. By adding the contrasting yoke on the whites, now they look even more like the '67 Leafs. And the removal of hem stripes was unnecessary. How many teams in this league failed to get the message that jerseys are not being tucked in this season?

Atlanta, St. Louis, Edmonton... fiascos.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

RBK010.jpg

if you guys want to know, yes, i found the cable for the camera (lol)

Whats with the baseball scores at the bottom of the screen?

he's logged onto xbox live. EA gives a sports ticker on the bottom when your logged in.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Oh my god the Sharks looks absolutely fantastic. That might've just put them ahead of the Bruins for #1 new jersey out there

Blackhawks look the same, which is good. Thrashers and Coyotes are meh. Oilers and Blues are bad. The Avalanche are notrocious. Maple Leafs look plain, I'd put em in the meh category. And the Ducks and Sabres look the same, though the Ducks look better with more orange on the collars.

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

As a Thrashers fan the only thing I don't like is the addition of the piping on the away sweater. Everything else is a good implementation of their old jerseys in the new style.

I think the Blues are a downgrade from their previous jerseys, but I think they have one of the nicest "new style" sets in the league now. I really like their take on it.

I also really like the Sharks new jerseys.

Archived