2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

Wooooo. I'm so happy with the Blues uniforms.

They're not better than what they had, but they still look great, and I think they've gotta be considered one of the better updates, especially for teams that went with a modern design.

They did a pretty good job keeping the basic thought of what they had last.

I think I'll be picking up an authentic blue next time I'm in town since I've got a white of the previous jersey.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RBK004-1.jpg

My personal favourite is how the fans in the background are wearing last years oil jerseys, apperently not even computer generated fans want to wear those monstrousities

My personal favorite is how happy they all are even though their team just conceded a goal. Next-gen my ass

As an Oilers fan I am disgusted with the new jerseys....the half stripes around the arm..the ugly piping...nothing on the shoulder...as someone else said, it's a glorified practice jersey...easily went from one of the best to one of the worst jerseys in the league...another great move by K-Lowe and his team

kevin lowe had nothing to do with it

So do any of you guys have the edge codes for NHL 08?

h3oyxpwksf8ibcgt

http://www.rbkedgeuniform.com/

Sorry to be off topic, but where do you go to enter the code?

it's in the same menu as the option I believe......under "my NHL 08"

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

We heard from the Stars six months ago that the reason they would have to change their jerseys was because the star pattern would not work on the new Edge jerseys. The Avs had a similar pattern with their mountain so I had a feeling they wouldn't be able to keep that much like the Stars couldn't keep theirs

I wonder about this though. If the Ducks could keep their curved stripes on the bottom of their sweater, I don't see why Colorado or Dallas couldn't do similar. I think those are just excuses for teams that wanted to change.

Colorado was told by Reebok that they could keep their mountain range hem, but elected not to.

We heard from the Stars six months ago that the reason they would have to change their jerseys was because the star pattern would not work on the new Edge jerseys. The Avs had a similar pattern with their mountain so I had a feeling they wouldn't be able to keep that much like the Stars couldn't keep theirs

I wonder about this though. If the Ducks could keep their curved stripes on the bottom of their sweater, I don't see why Colorado or Dallas couldn't do similar. I think those are just excuses for teams that wanted to change.

Colorado was told by Reebok that they could keep their mountain range hem, but elected not to.

I've not seen a quote from an official source stating that. Please substantiate.

The non-Edge set had the yellow C with Green handles on the tomahawk with white tops to the tomahawk...The patch just pops more with those colors than the ones shown above.

Actually, there are (were?) two versions of the shoulder patch. The version shown there normally appears on the white jerseys, with the red jerseys having the one you described. Someone either put the wrong patch on, or they've ditched the other version.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

RBK004-1.jpg

My personal favourite is how the fans in the background are wearing last years oil jerseys, apperently not even computer generated fans want to wear those monstrousities

My personal favorite is how happy they all are even though their team just conceded a goal. Next-gen my ass

WinnAr!

The Rep didn't say in the press conference that Reebok specifically told the Colorado Avalanche that they could keep it. He said that they COULD have kept the hem stripe. In other words he merely said that it was possible. In light of what we hear about Reebok making a strong push for their designs perhaps the Avalanche didn't really know or didn't bother to ask.

DEATH TO REEBOK

I gladly accept your correction, with thanks.

Still, that doesn't really change much. I place the onus on the Avalanche. The Ducks kept their unique hemline stripes, plenty of teams kept their design features.

If the Avalanche didn't think to ask about the most unique facet of their old jerseys, then why should we let them off the hook? It's like the Yankees getting new uniforms and saying "Gosh, we never asked if we could actually keep the pinstripes...."

Archived