2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

Honestly, I hated Toronto at first but theyve grown on me. There not top 5 worst in the league. They arm plain, Ill admit that but a) no piping, B) original Leaf colours, c) classic stripes, d) original kick ass socks, e) they have a nice retroish feel to them for some reason. They could be better but arent op 5 worse, not even top 10 imo.

*Waits to be bashed by Neon Matrix, Brassbonaza and CC for liking the Leafs jersey now*

*That's not why you're being "bashed." You're getting heat because you posted the same opinion 10 times over a 15 minute span, and then changed your mind and posted a new opinion just as frequently as the first. And now, even after all of this you again post the same thing about the Leafs jersey. There's no need to share your same opinion 56,293 times. We get how you feel about it, man.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*That's not why you're being "bashed." You're getting heat because you posted the same opinion 10 times over a 15 minute span, and then changed your mind and posted a new opinion just as frequently as the first. And now, even after all of this you again post the same thing about the Leafs jersey. There's no need to share your same opinion 56,293 times. We get how you feel about it, man.

Seconded.

Boy, aren't those new Predators jerseys great?!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

All the shots of players seem to have them wearing their jerseys nice and loose, so I'm wondering (as though it wasn't obvious) if all this "12% faster" stuff is just a load of crapola.

They're wearing them as loose as they can go, since the new design restricts how much it's going to "flutter in the wind." The faster speed also refers to the fact that they're water-resistant and won't absorb as much water, which weighed down the previous designs.

All the shots of players seem to have them wearing their jerseys nice and loose, so I'm wondering (as though it wasn't obvious) if all this "12% faster" stuff is just a load of crapola.

They're wearing them as loose as they can go, since the new design restricts how much it's going to "flutter in the wind." The faster speed also refers to the fact that they're water-resistant and won't absorb as much water, which weighed down the previous designs.

You forgot the speed stripes on the socks and the RBK pixie dust sprinkled on the skate blades to make them fly like the wind.

We haven't seen the players do anything more than stand on stage or skate out onto the ice. I'm sure once they're going full-speed during the games, we'll possibly notice the difference.

*Waits to be bashed by Neon Matrix, Brassbonaza and CC for liking the Leafs jersey now*

You forgot about me. I think you've shown yourself to be a total douche in this thread.

Don't make me pull out all of your stupid quotes again.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

You forgot about me. I think you've shown yourself to be a total douche in this thread.

He forgot about me too! Though, I haven't said anything I have some very opinionated opinions in my opinion maker about things and stuff and such and what not. Yeah!

Oh yeah i forgot to add...

*Insert whining about piping and templates and hating RBK*

*Insert new found love for a jersey you hated at unveling time*

*Insert some more whining about RBK templates and how the teams had a choice but with total lack of disregard, continue whining anyway*

*Insert homeristic love for your fav teams jerseys while boosting them up the ratings for how good they are when they aren't, but hey it's all good*

*Insert over-exaggeration for the hate of these jerseys, there was a time when wearing helmets was being called a pansy and shoulder yokes were bad and etc etc*

I am soo sorry i forgot to do this earlier, my bad. I'm just soo forgetful sometimes.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

can someone post Minnesota home and away for me?

capnWIL6.jpg

People are whining because of a lack of green, but the away has a lot of green, even the home one has a decent amount of green.

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!! - also for Dallas Jerseys.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Thanks.

I cant stand that "retro" jersey, and I will tell you why- The team has only been around for what? 6 or 7 years? I understand everyone else trying the retro, but they really dont have the right... I know they were robbed of their team, but the Wild? Meh. Dont mind the white one though.

2004RedSox.png

Thanks.

I cant stand that "retro" jersey, and I will tell you why- The team has only been around for what? 6 or 7 years? I understand everyone else trying the retro, but they really dont have the right... I know they were robbed of their team, but the Wild? Meh. Dont mind the white one though.

Minnesota has a deep and rich hockey history, i think they have a right to go retro if they want to and who says that's a retro look? It has a retro feel to them. People loved the third jerseys when they came out and trust me i'm a fan of the Wild jerseys, all 3 of them last season. The reds that the Remparts wore were awesome and they looked classy and had the RETRO FEEL. The retro look is Boston, aside from them, the rest are different feels for the jersey.

I like the red jerseys and when you see them in action, again for more than a few games, you'll start to like it as well.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

I'm bored, so I might as well. Following are my top five most and least favorite NHL uniforms for the 07/08 season.

Best:

5. Calgary Flames

4. Nashville Predators

3. Boston Bruins

2. Minnesota Wild

1. New York Islanders

Worst:

5. Philadelphia Flyers

4. Vancouver Canucks

3. Florida Panthers

2. Colorado Avalanche

1. Edmonton Oilers

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived