2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I look at the material of these socks and I think about cooperalls all over again. They seem like they would create less friction than your standard cloth sock and would send players flying feet and knees first into the boards very much like what cooperalls did. History is repeating itself.

and I said earlier that I liked that Ottawa number font, I lied, I hate it. Those of you who hate columbus' number font, I give you this much worse.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I thought I would make a separate post for this... but it appears Dallas is not changing their logos as previously stated.

22-08-07_1729.jpg

Dallas was never changing their logos. The logo you see above will be on the road white jerseys, while the arched "DALLAS" will be on the black home jerseys.

That may not be happening is what I was getting at in my tired state.

And Edmonton only had their primary logo on the hat, no secondary logo.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

any edmonton hat there?
I second that.

Don't get your hopes up. Mr. Bigshot is very selective about what crappy, out-of-focus hat pictures he choses to crop from his super-secret store and post for all of us to see, although I don't think one of his "sources" have been validated yet. Save it Neon_Boy, I can wait.

teams-1.png

any edmonton hat there?
I second that.

Don't get your hopes up. Mr. Bigshot is very selective about what crappy, out-of-focus hat pictures he choses to crop from his super-secret store and post for all of us to see, although I don't think one of his "sources" have been validated yet. Save it Neon_Boy, I can wait.

the super secret store is.....

Wal-Mart. :P

oh and my super secret sources have told me that the maple leafs have agreed to have Wal-Mart as their jersey sponser and will feature the wal-mart logo across the jersey while the maple leaf logo devoid of silver will be on the hem line. They have said they want to be cutting edge by being the first NHL team with a jersey sponser. The rising popularity of David Beckham and soccer in NA has prompted the leafs to make the move. They were also inspired by the canucks who were the first to make a quasi-attempt at a jersey sponser but the leafs will be the first to feature a corporate logo completely in tact from the original as their main crest.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

any edmonton hat there?
I second that.

Come on, don't make this personal.

any edmonton hat there?
I second that.

Come on, don't make this personal.

Not to mention, he's sure been leading us in the right direction.

Say what you want, cause we can never really know who's just b.s.ing or not but at least what he's been saying/showing us has been on the right track.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

capnSEN6.jpg

Would it really kill them to add some stripes around the waist on these? Ditch the silly pointy element on each side of the back and make two equal width stripes around the waist and you'd have a really decent looking jersey.

That white one without waist stripes just looks way, way too empty. It's another practice jersey with fancy sleeves.

At least they have a secondary logo and no armpit piping. I'd give it a yawn and a C- at best. Add the waist stripes and it would be a nice respectable B.

What they should have done...

2762561360100337552S200x200Q85.jpg 2708628800100337552S200x200Q85.jpg

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Oh dear God, NO! Those things are HIDEOUS! Seriously, people LIKE that? They'd be the laughing stock of the league not to mention the fact that they are just HIDEOUS.

95% of this board (including me) is in love with barberpole. You're not gonna make many friends around here talking like that.

with all the sens talk, is there any word on this blues logo?

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m57/BLE...UE1339/njnj.jpg

That is a Zephyr X-line hat logo that's been out for the past five years at least.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Oh dear God, NO! Those things are HIDEOUS! Seriously, people LIKE that? They'd be the laughing stock of the league not to mention the fact that they are just HIDEOUS.

95% of this board (including me) is in love with barberpole. You're not gonna make many friends around here talking like that.

I'll bet it's a lot more split than that.

I know I don't really care for the barberpole. It's a cool novelty. It'd kill me to see it every game though.

I know I'm exaggerating the figures, but there is definitely a large group of people who are very vocal about loving barberpole. There are far, far fewer who come out and say they hate it. The vast majority are probably in the "meh" category. I pretty much discounted them.

I know I'm exaggerating the figures, but there is definitely a large group of people who are very vocal about loving barberpole. There are far, far fewer who come out and say they hate it. The vast majority are probably in the "meh" category. I pretty much discounted them.

I am Pro-Barber!

Some pictures I took at the unveiling.

P1010196.jpg

The above uniforms on the models don't have the proper shorts though. And no, I don't know the guy in the last shot.

I'm sorry guys, but I'm not trying to be funny (I rarely succeed at it anyway...) but the only thing that comes to mind when I see those socks is:

stockingsda9.jpg

:shocked:

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I thought I would make a separate post for this... but it appears Dallas is not changing their logos as previously stated.

22-08-07_1729.jpg

Calgary and Pittsburgh have also officially eliminated their secondary logos and according to these new hats, no new ones have been introduced.

22-08-07_1730.jpg

22-08-07_1731.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks that putting two logos (different or identical) in plain sight in the front is an atrocious Design Concept???

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

No, you're not.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived