Ohio University New Football Jerseys

HappyBrownie13

caught this on a few of my buddy's myspaces...haha. But it is legit. Although our previous design was far from stunning, i call this a downgrade

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...mageID=11906834

sorry, couldnt figure out how to post the pic!

here we go: C-A-T-S CATS! CATS! CATS!

n10706172_35188880_5194.jpg

oubrutus.jpg

2qi7psy.gif

when you're replacing an old Carr, you need more than Les Miles

I like the simple, old school jerseys, although the front numbers seem a bit too big.

Really dislike plain white pants -- if they would have matched the striping pattern of the helmet it would be much more cohesive, IMHO.

Also, I absolutely despise blacks socks under any circumstances, but they look especially clunky and out of place with a basically retro design.

1966BroncosMED.jpg64BearsBlasingamelowres-1.jpgKeyeReboundCloseJPG.jpgDUMagnuson.jpg

caught this on a few of my buddy's myspaces...haha. But it is legit. Although our previous design was far from stunning, i call this a downgrade

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...mageID=11906834

sorry, couldnt figure out how to post the pic!

here we go: C-A-T-S CATS! CATS! CATS!

n10706172_35188880_5194.jpg

I've allways felt that they should go back to the paw print on the helmet instead of using the wordmark.

(Though I'm a Zip at heart, I do have to admit I was born at OU's O'Bleness Memorial Hospital)

ESPNUAkron.jpg2002-2006 ALUMNI 2007-2009 ESPNUSeton.jpg

I like the jerseys better but I miss the pants. I liked how the old uniforms kept a consistent striping pattern throughout, green-white-green even on the green jerseys. Happybrownie, maybe you're with me on this one, but why don't they sell the jerseys in the campus stores, I really want one.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I like the jerseys better but I miss the pants. I liked how the old uniforms kept a consistent striping pattern throughout, green-white-green even on the green jerseys. Happybrownie, maybe you're with me on this one, but why don't they sell the jerseys in the campus stores, I really want one.

basically mac, this is the only decent answer i can give you...

Basketball School.

oubrutus.jpg

2qi7psy.gif

when you're replacing an old Carr, you need more than Les Miles

They do sell them in the stores. Follett (SW corner of Court and Union) has always carried the adidas replicas, as has UniversiTEES (N Court, on the east side of the street). College Book Store has even had them in the past. I don't know, however, who will be carrying the new Russell Athletic jerseys.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

And?

Dan Majerle (Central Michigan)

dm.jpg

Ryan Goleski (Eastern Michigan)

gol.jpg

Charlie Frye (Akron)

cg.jpg

Wally Szczerbiak (Miami)

wz.jpg

Bob Brenly (Ohio)

bb.jpg

Perfect representatives of an average-at-best conference. <_<

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

Archived