Wild finish in the National League this weekend

HedleyLamarr

Look, Tank, I like you but you've lost your :censored:ing mind. You need help that nobody on this forum can give you... seek it out. This is the second time you've ruined a thread that I enjoyed with your issues and complete overreaction to the goings on in Shea Stadium this past week... so please stop ruining my favorite threads.

The reason nobody wants to talk to you anymore is because you're out of your :censored:ing mind all of a sudden. If you need the help... get help.

I dont trust phycitrist I have my reasons

Yeah, and unfortunately I saw your post before you edited it. F-ing gross. Keep that to yourself, ok?

I'm about to throw up my Nilla Wafers all over the place because your post just about gave away what the original post said...

I already threw up my Ritz Bits.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah... hey there's one more game left, folks! Pads or Rockies? I say Padres -- they're the more complete team.

Rockies. They've got home field and are

level hot.
On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Look, Tank, I like you but you've lost your :censored:ing mind. You need help that nobody on this forum can give you... seek it out. This is the second time you've ruined a thread that I enjoyed with your issues and complete overreaction to the goings on in Shea Stadium this past week... so please stop ruining my favorite threads.

The reason nobody wants to talk to you anymore is because you're out of your :censored:ing mind all of a sudden. If you need the help... get help.

I dont trust phycitrist I have my reasons

Yeah, and unfortunately I saw your post before you edited it. F-ing gross. Keep that to yourself, ok?

I'm about to throw up my Nilla Wafers all over the place because your post just about gave away what the original post said...

I already threw up my Ritz Bits.

By the way, best of luck to your Indians, sir. Take the Yankees out!

IUe6Hvh.png

Yessir, they should take those Yankees out. I think the Tribe has the much better pitching and is an overall better team. The Indians should be able to shut them down, especially since their rotation is ready to go, along with that great bullpen.

I think the Sox and Angels will be a higher scoring series than Indians/Yankees, and to me, the Sox are slightly better than the Angels. Should be two good ALDS.

Yessir, they should take those Yankees out. I think the Tribe has the much better pitching and is an overall better team. The Indians should be able to shut them down, especially since their rotation is ready to go, along with that great bullpen.

I think the Sox and Angels will be a higher scoring series than Indians/Yankees, and to me, the Sox are slightly better than the Angels. Should be two good ALDS.

This isn't "Major League"...

Yanks in 4.

:P

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Yanks in 4.

Not with the way crafty veteran Eddie Harris has been pitching. Indians in 5 on a walkoff bunt.

Yeah... hey there's one more game left, folks! Pads or Rockies? I say Padres -- they're the more complete team.

I'm hoping for the Padres. Maybe this is what they were saving Peavy for.

I'd much rather see San Diego have to come across the country to our glorified Little League park with Peavy already spent trying to get past the Rockies. Their hitting is a fraction of what Colorado has, and the Phils' offense is on a ridiculous roll right now.

I like my chances of the Phils' offense taking out the Padres' superior pitching while being able to cancel out their hitting. The thought of what the Rockies would do to MesAlfonGeary makes me want to throw up my Ritz Bits.

What's not making me throw up right now is all the celebratory drinks from today. Holy Crap that was awesome! Fourteen years? It only seems longer than that... :D

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Yanks in 4.

This sports talk is much better than Tank's suicide watch.

I don't know, JQK, Yankees have some disadvantages that I'd be a bit worried about. Namely the fact that Wang's ERA is 4.91 on the road this year and his game one and possible game five start would be in Cleveland against Sabathia. The playoffs should be great. Anyone of these teams can win the AL and eventual World Series.

IUe6Hvh.png

Yanks in 4.

Not with the way crafty veteran Eddie Harris has been pitching. Indians in 5 on a walkoff bunt.

Totally took my response. Oh well. Come on a bunt and run was genius! :lol:

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I blame the Mets' meltdown on the guy who forgot to refil the Geritol in the dugout coolers. The lack of consistency of the starting pitching (this means you Oliver Perez) and the lack of hustle of certain players (this means you Jose Reyes). I wonder though if their card games have improved since Ricky Henderson joined the coaching staff.

As for the Padres/Rockies one game playoff Colorado is the hot hand and San Diego has had a lot of trouble the last month or so. I'd love to see Colorado pull it off.

However, in the NL I find myself pulling for the Diamondbacks and Phillies and can't explain why.

As a Yankee fan I want Boston to beat Anaheim as I like the Yankees chances better against them then Anaheim who the Yankees just can't seem to beat.

On the bright side for Mets fans is Armando Benitez should be available on the free agent market this year.

Every one Im sorry but I just feel so depressed over this and doing my website as become torturous.

Toady started writing my Award picks and it made me angrier and angrier by the minute, I was depressed earlier, but got involved with the IHL draft and it destratced me some what then I did the picks then saw Steve Phillips smirking and felty worse and wrose then came the new sat 10 and worse and worse add a bad week with my NFL picks and I just couldnot take it any mor.

I know I got problems I may be Bi Polar or something and it just got to me. Im sorry please forgiver me please dont ignore me

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I blame the Mets' meltdown on the guy who forgot to refil the Geritol in the dugout coolers. The lack of consistency of the starting pitching (this means you Oliver Perez) and the lack of hustle of certain players (this means you Jose Reyes). I wonder though if their card games have improved since Ricky Henderson joined the coaching staff.

As for the Padres/Rockies one game playoff Colorado is the hot hand and San Diego has had a lot of trouble the last month or so. I'd love to see Colorado pull it off.

However, in the NL I find myself pulling for the Diamondbacks and Phillies and can't explain why.

As a Yankee fan I want Boston to beat Anaheim as I like the Yankees chances better against them then Anaheim who the Yankees just can't seem to beat.

Rickey ruined Jose's career hiring him was a huge mistake

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

What a year this could be for my Cleveland Indians. A chance to knock off both The Yankees and The Red Sox on our way to the World Series. (Yeah, that's not a lot to ask for.)

Cubs and Indians in the World Series. You heard it here.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

Every one Im sorry but I just feel so depressed over this and doing my website as become torturous.

Toady started writing my Award picks and it made me angrier and angrier by the minute, I was depressed earlier, but got involved with the IHL draft and it destratced me some what then I did the picks then saw Steve Phillips smirking and felty worse and wrose then came the new sat 10 and worse and worse add a bad week with my NFL picks and I just couldnot take it any mor.

I know I got problems I may be Bi Polar or something and it just got to me. Im sorry please forgiver me please dont ignore me

Don't be sorry, do something about it. Otherwise, you keep yourself open for ridicule.

I feel great for everyone on that team. From guys like Burrell and Rollins who've been there for seven-eight years and had to deal with the Drew and Rolen and Schilling nonsense, to guys like Iguchi and Rowand who've been there before and celebrated like it was their first time. I wish I was there.

philly.png

Double post, breaking a long "double-post-free" streak.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived