Nba all-star unis

Discrim

anyone have the new eastbay? you probably seen the new allstar jerseys then, blue for the east, white for the west with red sides...and Ranger-style lettering on the front. Yes you heard right, Ranger-style on a basketball jersey ???

i got the catalog in front of me, and i'd love to scan it and put it out there, but alas the damn thing's busted and no one's gotten around to fixing it. so no eye candy for now, unfortunately.

edit: we got game...and pics!

WEST: Melo

baby8801-img500x500-107417908931664315_z-4.jpg

EAST: T-Macadocious

baby8801-img500x500-107417910431664501_z-5.jpg

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

That look dose not work on a Basketball UNiform at all. If this was hockey it would be fine but it just dont look right.

Everything else however is fine the colors and the stars, but I rather see teh name arched with the number underneath.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Very Nice. Suprised they are going back the the seperate AS uniform.. Or did they last year? i dunno... i don't give a :censored: out the NBA... so i'm not always up on it...

Either way, nice uni's...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Very Nice. Suprised they are going back the the seperate AS uniform.. Or did they last year? i dunno... i don't give a :censored: out the NBA... so i'm not always up on it...

Either way, nice uni's...

They did last year, they had a retro feel to them last year, to fit in with the whole rewind thing.

I don't mind these, don't seem very exciting though either.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I agree with NJTank, they do resemble a hockey uniform a lot.  I like the little team logo on the back and it's a big step up from those piece of crap retros they had last year.  For a second I thought I was watching the old 1989 All-Star game in Houston.....keep in mind Karl Malone won the MVP in that game.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Eastbay doesn't have these on their site? Where did you find these?

strangely enough, somebody at fanhome had these up.  i figure eastbay's waiting until at least the end of all star voting before they start selling these...which is sort of pointless, they could just sell the guys who are locks (Shaq, Kidd, Bron) and wait for everybody else.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Does anyone know if these jerseys are rooted in all-star game past?  Are these jerseys from the 70s throwbacks, or are they just new designs with a retro-feel?

I was a huge fan of bringing back the classic 1980s jerseys to the game last year (especially as it was Jordan's final farewell ASG.)  I was hoping they'd keep them at least this year to complete a two-year run.

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

Archived