Adelpi University - New Logos

KCScout76

Adelpi University of the Hudson Valley (New York) upgraded thier logos this past Fall - I didn't notice it posted yet (or did I miss this?).

Adelphilogo.gif

AdelphiPantherstext.gif

AdelphiAU.gifAdelphipaw.gif

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

The panther logo, although it looks great, is too busy with all the highlights. It's too overwhelming.

Everything else looks fine though. I like their Maroon and Peachy Gold color scheme they have.

Of coarse it's a definite upgrade from the old logo though.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Adelphi, Long Island's forgotten college...well after Molloy College in Rockville Centre. Never realized they changed the logo but it does look better then the prior one.

HAHAHA ive lived across the street from Molloy almost my whole life and i still have no clue what there logo looks like. I think there still called the lions. Yea just shows you how forgotten they are lol

The panther logo, although it looks great, is too busy with all the highlights. It's too overwhelming.

Everything else looks fine though. I like their Maroon and Peachy Gold color scheme they have.

Completely agree.

Maybe if they had made the highlights on the panther a bit darker or less noticeable it would be fine. Pretty nice lookin' panther though. I'd almost want to pet it. :P

Anything not done in finger paints would have been an upgrade from the old logo. Beyond that, I agree with your assessment. The panther is very well rendered, but definitely a little busy.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

OLD LOGO

AdelphiUPanthersold.gif

WOOOOOOOWWWW!!!! :jawdrop: How old is that?

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Archived