Believe In Now

Mac the Knife

The NFL's released its season-long slogan for 2008, following up on the likes of "Road to Forty" and "Who Wants It More?"

This year's theme? "Believe In Now."

Just like "Road to Forty" initially, I'm not quite sure exactly what it means. But I'm sure the NFL will spend the next 10 months explaining it to us in mind-numbing detail.

nav-logo.png

I tried to "believe in now"

I just got depressed.

Thank you NFL....I would have rather gotten something along the lines of "hope for the future"

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Why should be believe in the National Organization of Women?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Why should be believe in the National Organization of Women?

Because they make sure that the strippers get a decent wage and the right to vote. If it's good for strippers, it's good for all of us.

Sigs are for sissies.

sorry NFL, but I believe...in Yesterday...love was such an easy game to play...now I need a place to hide away...oh I believe in yesterday...yesterday

(and fellas, I can't sing like them beatles, I bring it more like boyz II men) B)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Sports fans rarely believe in now. Whenever their team sucks, people always refer to when they won the championship in 1933 and how the uniforms from 1950 are better than today's ;)

KISSwall09.jpg

Sports fans rarely believe in now. Whenever their team sucks, people always refer to when they won the championship in 1933 and how the uniforms from 1950 are better than today's ;)

No, the better uniforms started in the 60's. B)

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

What if now sucks and my team is down by 35 going into the 4th? Shouldn't we believe in next week? Believe in February... now that's a slogan!

You of all people...

'91 Buffalo Bills? Frank Reich? Greatest playoff comeback?

(But then...it IS the Bills we're talking about here with you...snakebitten in 4 Super Bowls, not to mention by the Titans in '99...so yeah, I can see how your hope might be diminished. ^_^ But then...you see which team I've pledged lifelong allegiance to...)

As far as the slogan...hell--if it worked for the '99 Rams, the '00 Ravens, the '02 Buccaneers, and this past year's NY Giants, why the hell wouldn't it work for, say, next year's CHIEFS, for example? Or next year's TEXANS? Or hell...maybe, just maybe...even next year's *AHEM* Bills???

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived