No new unis on display for the 2008 NFL draft

In 5..4..3..2..1

So I guess nobody is coming out with any new unis this year. The draft or the days leading up to the draft has been the time that teams have went for showcasing their new looks and selling new merchandise. Maybe there will be minor tweaks from the Jags and Saints. But no wholesale changes.

So I guess nobody is coming out with any new unis this year. The draft or the days leading up to the draft has been the time that teams have went for showcasing their new looks and selling new merchandise. Maybe there will be minor tweaks from the Jags and Saints. But no wholesale changes.

The 49ers were supposed to get a new look that's resemblant to their SB days. A few tweaks will do some good. I'm disapointed the Panthers won't try to update theirs. On another hand, the draft is usually not the first place where anything is revealed.

didn't the new chargers unis show up last june, after the draft?

I thought those leaked out earlier, like December/January then they officially unveiled them a couple days later.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Tennessee really needs to update those God-awful uniforms they're wearing now. They look like the winning entry in a kindergarten art contest.

Hey, at least you know that it is the Titans on the field. I just want them to switch to the columbia blue pants permanently. That franchise does not change unis very often. The Oilers unis barely changed for decades.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

Matt Ryan was introduced with the Falcons black jersey. Does this mean the team has switched back to black as the primary?

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

yeah I thought that was interesting that he was introduced with the black jersey. New QB, Back to black, Staring over for the Falcons.

Vick was the one who liked the red jerseys.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

didn't the new chargers unis show up last june, after the draft?

I thought those leaked out earlier, like December/January then they officially unveiled them a couple days later.

The first time I saw those unis was on a Ladanian Tomlinson Champs Sports poster at the mall here in Provo that February I believe. I know it was before the draft. Then the first time I actually saw them being sold was that June when I went to Cedar Point, OH for vacation. So I think they first were sold around June but were leaked around January-February-ish, that's at least what I remember seeing.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Not a new uniform and this may be nothing but during the meet the draft pick presser both the Titans 1st and 2nd rd pics they was holding up the columbia blue jerseys,could they be making the those light blues the primaries in '08??

EDIT: here a picture

TITANS.jpg

yeah I thought that was interesting that he was introduced with the black jersey. New QB, Back to black, Staring over for the Falcons.

Vick was the one who liked the red jerseys.

I'd like it if we switched back to the black. The black jerseys with white pants (with the red trim and black triangle at the bottom of the stripe) is the best uniform the Falcons have, IMO. In a perfect world, they'd wear that at home and the white jerseys w/ black pants as the primary road combo.

09000d5d807fd3bb_gallery_600.jpg

Does it look like the new NFL logo is being used on the Equipment patches? They aren't on the Pro shop jerseys for the Draft yet.

Nope, that's still the old logo.

Not surprising - the Draft Day jerseys seem to be brought out from the back room for photos - Chris Long's Rams jersey was from 2003.

Archived