What is you favorite college baseball cap logo?

Mingjai

I was watching NCAA baseball tourney action over the weekend, and I enjoyed seeing college baseball cap logos that are not often the same logos used by the schools other athletic teams. Anyway, I know we probably get something similar to this every year, but in honor of the College World Series, I thought it would be nice for everyone to post their favorite official college baseball team caps.

Here's some that I fancy--

Arizona State:

05_29_8.JPEG

UC-Irvine

616jlvaughn.jpg

Wichita State

RSzKlSM3.jpg

<blue koolaid>BYU from back in the 60s and 70s (when they were actually good enough to go to the CWS)</blue koolaid>

BYUPitcher-full.jpg

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

I'm kinda partial to the baseball version of Notre Dame's ND...

notrdame.jpg

the FS on Florida State's many caps...

11_01_5.JPEG

and Rice's old english R

05_18_1.JPEG

if the question was simply "what is my favorite college cap" I would have answered Texas' home white and road gray caps, as I find them aesthetically pleasing to my mind's eye. another one I rather like is one of Miami's caps, the green/orange one with the english M

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

05_29_6.JPEG

I'm not a fan of on-the-field baseball hats that have colored eyelets. They look like they were bought at the wal-mart or something. My favorites are Arizona State, Ohio State above, Rice, and I'm going to break my rule and say that Cal State Fullerton has some cool hats. Actually every about their uniforms is nice looking.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Wow - nearly all of them have little ® or next to the logo. That little thing ruins some great caps.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'll vote UC-Irvine, but only the one pictured above (which I've got), I don't like the other two they have:

W90500.jpg

W90498.jpg

I also like Vanderbilt's alt:

2008dugout1600-1.jpg

But I only have their regular cap:

65826-x.jpg

Which I don't like quite as much...

Moose

Wow - nearly all of them have little ® or next to the logo. That little thing ruins some great caps.

That's probably because they aren't on-field caps. Florida State's on-field cap doesn't have a mark next to the logo.

64924275sr2.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Arizona State's looks really wicked and sinister. I love it.

I know Oregon's going to come up with something awesome next year, though. Maybe caps made out of a reflective material with a holographic logo or something. Whatever it is, it'll be insane!

baseball%20mens%20polo.jpg

Imagine that logo on a blue hat. MTSU's caps are far and away my favorite, for the same reason that's making it so hard to find a clear pic...the rest of the school uses the flying-horse MT, but baseball refuses to change (despite the Athletics Department's urging, as they try and make everything uniform). If I recall correctly this logo hasn't changed since maybe the 70s, and has been dubbed by either Media Relations or Marketing as "The Flying Amoeba."

baseball.jpgbase2.jpg

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Am I allowed to say all of them? The best though have to be Arizona State, UC-Irvine, Florida State, and Rice.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

baseball%20mens%20polo.jpg

Imagine that logo on a blue hat. MTSU's caps are far and away my favorite, for the same reason that's making it so hard to find a clear pic...the rest of the school uses the flying-horse MT, but baseball refuses to change (despite the Athletics Department's urging, as they try and make everything uniform). If I recall correctly this logo hasn't changed since maybe the 70s, and has been dubbed by either Media Relations or Marketing as "The Flying Amoeba."

baseball.jpg

base2.jpg

I'm actually shocked that someone likes that logo. Everyone I know hates that logo.

Anyway, Troy's hat logo is pretty sweet. Sorry about the lack of a photo. This board won't let me show a pic from the website.

I have to second South Carolina's logo. I can't really think of any other team logos that I like since I don't watch much college baseball outside of Sun Belt play.

La-Monroe's unis are pretty nice.

GTVTUSTSEKHBVRP.20080315161741.jpg

May absolute favorite is the Miami "M" that Hemi posted. Here's another shot.

TWRE01MIA.jpg

Of ones that haven't been mentioned, I like Fresno's. It's basically Florida States same FS (at least it looks very similar,) but I like it in the red and blue.

s_baseball3.jpg

CS-Fullerton's are nice, too.

tASgAmQb.jpg

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter