World Champion Boston Celtics

Mac the Knife

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yay, all the smug Bostonians are going to start coming out of the woodwork...like the bunch of bottom feeding termites they are. :P

Just like all the smug, all-of-sudden Obama supporters. :P

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Yay, all the smug Bostonians are going to start coming out of the woodwork...like the bunch of bottom feeding termites they are. :P

And we're off... What's the line on how quickly this and the Finals thread turns into a Bash Boston thread?

Congrats to the Celtics and their fans. It's a good time to be a Bostonian. Oh and :censored: The Red Sox. :P Relax, I'm just kidding.

BB52Big.jpg

:censored: Boston!

Not an NBA fan or anything it just needed to be said. :P

To piggyback on this sentiment, I suppose we can be grateful for the NY Football Giants. It's obnoxious enough to have the MLB and NBA champions residing in the same city, but including the Patriots would have been all the more insufferable.

That being said, the Celts bother me the least because of the riches to rags to riches. I'd prefer they not keep up the success, though.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

To piggyback on this sentiment, I suppose we can be grateful for the NY Football Giants. It's obnoxious enough to have the MLB and NBA champions residing in the same city, but including the Patriots would have been all the more insufferable.

That being said, the Celts bother me the least because of the riches to rags to riches. I'd prefer they not keep up the success, though.

OK who had 6 seconds?

BB52Big.jpg

Exactly...everyone likes to support the winner(s).

Bitch.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I used to like the Celtics (if any NBA team at all) until I realized how annoying and arrogant Boston fans are in general. So, as much as I don't care about the NBA, I am not too happy with this.

saBS.png

OK who had 6 seconds?

I had 6.5 and the under. I Tim Donaghy'ed it!

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Exactly...everyone likes to support the winner(s).

Bitch.

Then we're all guilty, I suppose.

Bitch.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I cried. I really did. Seeing Michelle Tafoya unfairly interrogate him when he should clearly be left alone, and his raw emotion was just beautiful. The whole scene.. I've never seen anything like it. (please no stupid comments about Boston here). what a perfect night.

Oh my God. what a :censored:-ing birthday present.

god blesses boston, he loves boston, and he will make sure boston gets all the championships. Because god is a boston fan. Except for the bruins, but the NHL doesn't count as a major league.

It's about time people (especially the puckheads here) started realizing this. :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived