Who Would You Put On A Team Canada Baseball Jersey?

Waleslax

My dad picked up a team Canada baseball jersey for me from the World Baseball Classic. I wanted to:

A) Ask who you would put on it, and

B) Ask who you would pick of these two guys who weren't on the Team; Rich Harden or Ryan Dempster.

I know neither was on the team, but I'm going to ge the most use out of the jersey wearing it to Cubs games. Oddly enough, accuracy is not my top priority. That usually is not the case. So, unless I get a really great suggestion for part A, I need an answer for part B.

Thanks,

Rob

Justin Morneau of the Twins would have to be the best Canadian going today, eh! ^_^

But if it has to be a Northsider, I would definitely go with Harden, or perhaps Ontario's own, Fergie Jenkins.

6uXNWAo.png

My choice is decidedly skewed being in Minneapolis towards Morneau, but I'd go with Harden if it has to a Cubbie

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

The only player that matters: Stubby Clap :P

Against the US in the 1999 Pan-Am games, Canadian manager Ernie Whitt was asked if he was considering a pinch hitter in the 9th for Clapp.

He replied, "I'd never pinch hit for a guy named 'Stubby.'"

"Old folks"

scorepics-ca.jpg

heh, i'd go with ol' Fergie myself. if you weren't planning on wearing it to Wrigley, then I'd go with Stubby.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived