OKC NBA to announce nickname, logo, colors September 3

Burmy

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wasn't very enthusiastic when the Bobcats logos were unveiled...

BUT THIS?!?

I actually LOVE the Bobcats logo over this... this... hell, i'm not gonna use the word 'logo'...

Agreed....at least you can tell an ounce of thought was put into the lackluster Bobcats logo.

I'd love to see the proof sheets of what was rejected to make way for this...

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

Bennett said 'partial' logos are in development as well as a mascot. He also said their 'stunning' uniform design is complete and will be unveiled at the beginning of training camp, at the end of the month. He also spewed a load of poop about the 'symbolic' colors. What a crock of :censored:.

Bennett said unis will be unveiled around the time training camp opens at the end of the month, and we'll see some secondary logos as well.

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

Does anyone else feel a golden state warriors vibe with this logo? or is it just me

No not just you, but the Warriors are probably not mad cause their logo does look like crap compared to this OKC garbage

Bennett said 'partial' logos are in development as well as a mascot. He also said their 'stunning' uniform design is complete and will be unveiled at the beginning of training camp, at the end of the month. He also spewed a load of poop about the 'symbolic' colors. What a crock of :censored:.

LMAO, he said they have orange and red for the sunsets and yellow for the sun.

Because nothing says Thunder like THE SUN.

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

Not to mentioned that the last new NBA team, the Bobcats, chose BLUE and ORANGE as their primary colors.

Exactly. Even the colors had nothing to do with thunder. So we have a logo that is nothing compared to thunder except the word and now colors that represent the sun... makes sense

Big time fail.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

(Gives the logo maker the Loser Horns from The Price Is Right)

Yes, it's the designer's fault for presenting this as an option...but remember...the designer merely put it up for a choice.

(Gives the OWNERS who CHOSE the logo the Loser horns from The Price Is Right)

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

Archived