OKC NBA to announce nickname, logo, colors September 3

Burmy

I know they had limited time, and if they had been working on ideas even before the move became official, they would've caught crap over it, but come on. They could've come up with logo crap or even logo garbage, but no.

Instead of going the extra mile, they stopped, vomitted up this piece of s**t on the side of the road, and said, "heh, what the hell."

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So really, is this a basketball logo or a fast food restaurant logo?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I still think we are being duped. I really hope so. Viral marketing... i mean the stuff they did with that billboard, that was pretty clever. People that clever can't have the treasure hunt end like this.... I really hope this is more and more duping and red herrings. Once that fake logo got out, I bet they produced shirts for the NBA store just to lead us further and further off the trail.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

I'm thinking it's still an alt....at bad alt at that.

No t-shirts on the in the nba store, just polos and that backpack.

No hats either, it's almost like they are waiting.....

That's what I'm holding onto now. Please let that just be an alt, because of that is the primary...this board will go into meltdown mode from all the profanity and concepts that will be unleashed.

I'm thinking it's still an alt....at bad alt at that.

No t-shirts on the in the nba store, just polos and that backpack.

No hats either, it's almost like they are waiting.....

That's what I'm holding onto now. Please let that just be an alt, because of that is the primary...this board will go into meltdown mode from all the profanity and concepts that will be unleashed.

Putting that logo on a picture of dog s**t is about the only concept worth coming up with.

Archived