OKC NBA to announce nickname, logo, colors September 3

Burmy

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probably just the generic Ford Center floor. Same colors and gradients as the ford logo.

Yep, just the Ford Center court. Actually the same court as the Hornets played on (which OKC bought for the team), and once they left town, refinished the floor to Ford Center colors.

ATTN: LOGO LEAKED!!!!

OKC.jpg

your going to scare people. not funny.

Call me crazy, but I actually prefer this over the leaked OKC logo. :rolleyes:

If the roads are lime green, I'll be sound as a £.

VmWIn6B.png

So now I'm curious on a few things. First, what time today in US Central will this unveiling take place? Secondly, will there be any realigning the divisions in the Western Conference to adjust to Oklahoma City's location or will they be in the division Seattle was last season?

texaslonghornssigvw0.png

So now I'm curious on a few things. First, what time today in US Central will this unveiling take place? Secondly, will there be any realigning the divisions in the Western Conference to adjust to Oklahoma City's location or will they be in the division Seattle was last season?

I heard 5pm, not sure if that's Central or Eastern.

No realignment, at least for this season. OKC will take Seattle's spot in the Northwest Division for the time being.

I heard 5pm, not sure if that's Central or Eastern.

No realignment, at least for this season. OKC will take Seattle's spot in the Northwest Division for the time being.

That makes SOME sense. At least they are closer to memphis, utah, and denver now. Sucks for Portland though.

Now to start realignment debates............

I say (without moving anyone across conference lines because thats a topic for another time)

Pacific (Down the coast) = Portland, Sacramento, Golden State, LA Lakers, LA Clippers

Southwest (How could you have a southwest division without Phoenix?) = Phoenix, San Antonio, Dallas, Houston, New Orleans

MidWest = Memphis, Oklahoma City, Utah, Denver, Minnesota

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Archived