Chad Ocho Cinco

Audiodrama

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chad Johnson is heading to be today's Dennis Rodman. Great talent...talent slips so gimmicks now run the show. Now let's hope they grant his trade/release some day and he gets on a team where 85 is taken or retired.

KISSwall09.jpg

He's just your run of the mill WR who thinks the world revolves around him and he's owed everything in the world. Really doesn't surprise me that he did something like this.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

HA HA! He actually did it.

See, if the NFL had let him do it without fining him, he wouldn't have had to go to such lengths to be allowed to wear this, not even in a game, but in pre-game.

Now he can legally have this on his back. How hilarious is this.

He's just your run of the mill WR who thinks the world revolves around him and he's owed everything in the world. Really doesn't surprise me that he did something like this.

Right, because all wide receivers are selfish.

I like his chutzpah. Good for him,

I still don't care for him as a person, but the NFL is so against individuality and free-spiritedness, that I really like the way he went about doing what he wanted to do.

I also get the feeling that if a white player did something like this, there wouldn't be a universal problem with it.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I still don't care for him as a person, but the NFL is so against individuality and free-spiritedness, that I really like the way he went about doing what he wanted to do.

I also get the feeling that if a white player did something like this, there wouldn't be a universal problem with it.

Please. If Tom Brady did something like this everyone outside of Boston would be calling for his head. That type of thinking fuels the fire.

Please. If Tom Brady did something like this everyone outside of Boston would be calling for his head. That type of thinking fuels the fire.

Well, to be fair, Tom Uno Dos doesn't sound half as good.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived