Chad Ocho Cinco

Audiodrama

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just reported on ESPN: It is officially official: The Bengals have recognized the name change and Ocho Cinco will have Ocho Cinco on the back of his jersey. This is actually going to happen.

How awesome is this?

Just reported on ESPN: It is officially official: The Bengals have recognized the name change and Ocho Cinco will have Ocho Cinco on the back of his jersey. This is actually going to happen.

How awesome is this?

Incredibly awesome. The only issue is all the ugly Bengals jerseys I'll probably be seeing all around town, now... and the fact that I want one... ^_^

IUe6Hvh.png

Does it really matter? Who is going to lose sleep of Ocho Cinco changing his name?

If you are that disturbed by it, maybe you are the ones who need to grow up.

I'm only torqued off about it because I assume NFL shop still won't let me buy a non Bengals Ocho Cinco jersey.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

1. Can you buy player jerseys that aren't on the team they're on? I mean is it possible to buy a Donovan McNabb Giants jersey? I don't think the absence of a non-Bengals "Ocho Cinco" jersey is that strange.

2. Doesn't the NFL shop have a customize feature? If you really wanted say, a Rams "Ocho Cinco" jersey you could customize one, yeah?

If the above post was a joke, then I totally missed it.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

1. Can you buy player jerseys that aren't on the team they're on? I mean is it possible to buy a Donovan McNabb Giants jersey? I don't think the absence of a non-Bengals "Ocho Cinco" jersey is that strange.

2. Doesn't the NFL shop have a customize feature? If you really wanted say, a Rams "Ocho Cinco" jersey you could customize one, yeah?

If the above post was a joke, then I totally missed it.

It was a joke related to Number 2, and how the NFL has banned certain names from being on them, such as Rae Carruth or Ron Mexico.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I salute this man with all the respect I can. Way to stick it to the man, Chad. How many of us would have the balls to do something like this?

I just notified my HR department of my impending effort to have my last name legally changed to "Sweet Tush". I'll keep the board updated on my progress.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

So how many times in opening week do you think the stiff commentators are going to:

a.) call him Johnson?

b.) say Ocho Cinco as if it were in "quotation marks"?

c.) make a childish comment or insert their personal opinion about his name?

I'm guessing 512.

So how many times in opening week do you think the stiff commentators are going to:

a.) call him Johnson?

I'm guessing 512.

Why shouldn't the commentators state their personal opinions? That's an essential part of the color man's job.

I salute this man with all the respect I can. Way to stick it to the man, Chad. How many of us would have the balls to do something like this?

I just notified my HR department of my impending effort to have my last name legally changed to "Sweet Tush". I'll keep the board updated on my progress.

I changed my facebook last name to "Ocho Cinco" for the last 24 hours in honor of him. But I would kill for a "Sweet Tush" jersey.

a.) call him Johnson?

I'm guessing 512.

Why shouldn't the commentators state their personal opinions? That's an essential part of the color man's job.

Color man, sure. But not play-by-play. And again, I still don't get why anyone should even have an opinion on his last name.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived