Chad Ocho Cinco

Audiodrama

Yeah, Tom Brady would be hated on more by everybody outside of Boston than he already is, if he were to change his name to Tom Un Dos.

IN fairness, Brady's already pretty hated on by non-Bostonians.

I also readily admit that most white players don't have the gift for self-promotion that blacks have, but that's just a genetic thing...smaller thigh muscles and all.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, Tom Brady would be hated on more by everybody outside of Boston than he already is, if he were to change his name to Tom Un Dos.

IN fairness, Brady's already pretty hated on by non-Bostonians.

I also readily admit that most white players don't have the gift for self-promotion that blacks have, but that's just a genetic thing...smaller thigh muscles and all.

Damn my smaller thigh muscle!! :lol:

Straight from Mr. Ocho Cinco's mouth:

Have I ever had a reason for why I do what I do?

Love him or hate him, that's a heck of a point...I think.

And if we really wanted to get into a debate on how this would received if a white person did it, a better example would be Chris Cooley changing his name to Captain Chaos or something like that, but let's not go down that road. The use of white text here is purely coincidental.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

He's just your run of the mill WR who thinks the world revolves around him and he's owed everything in the world. Really doesn't surprise me that he did something like this.

Right, because all wide receivers are selfish.

Yup. Because I said in my post THAT EVERY SINGLE WIDE RECEIVER IS SELFISH!!!!!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Johnson is boring, and it was something he didn't choose. "Ocho Cinco" seems, to me, to be more "right" than "Johnson." At least it's something the man wanted.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Yeah, Tom Brady would be hated on more by everybody outside of Boston than he already is, if he were to change his name to Tom Uno Dos.

I say he should change his number to 14, and then change his name to Tom Catorce.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

He's just your run of the mill WR who thinks the world revolves around him and he's owed everything in the world. Really doesn't surprise me that he did something like this.

You sure as hell implied it.

How??

How??

Seconded. How did I "imply" it?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

How??

Seconded. How did I "imply" it?

I bolded the portion where you implied it. You lumped in a lot of wide receivers in that first sentence of yours.

Archived