Portland Trail Blazers

Conrad.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Gold should be present on the outter part of the court. So far all I see is Red and White on Black. Other that that it looks good. Could be better, but I'm not sure how. Everything I can think to try just makes it look worse. Maybe it's as good as it will get.

2 tone court in the arch, and maybe gold around the outside. A lot of blank space outside of the portland and blazers on the baselines. Maybe make those longer or put Portland Blazers on one side, and Rose Quarter/Garden whatever it will be named on the other?

Also try the PB on the opposite sides of the quarter name instead of inside the arch?

I do like the court effect though.

made a couple changes here:

court2.jpg

> changed court name

> added gold stroke to outer area

> added website wordmark

also had a different idea after looking at some other nba courts:

court3.jpg

i used less paint because of the eco attitude in Portland, and i like the simple solution.

thoughts on both of these?

...and jwoods, i found this template in the template thread here and made some changes.

here's a 2 tone version of my latest idea:

court4.jpg

* i also made a double stroke around the outer paint to add some orange.

so which is working best of the 3 i have posted? painted one, 1 wood with less paint, or 2-tone?

also, personally, i hate the idea of 2-tone courts taking over the nba, but maybe this is somewhere it should be...

court4.jpg

I don't know how others feel about it, but the way that the logo is 'offset' (i.e. a skewed circle) bothers me when it's placed at center-court because of the 'normal' circle that sort of goes around it. It's clashing or something. What would the PB logo look like a little larger in the center and then the main logo where the PB's are now?

made some more changes to the latest (i call it....the 3-tone):

court6.jpg

> changed the endline wordmarks to white

> made the paint area an almost-white wood (nod to the old blazers courts)

> edited the PB logo to better show up on the gold of the 3pt area gold-colored wood

this better than the last? shall i be finished with this?

Archived