New Pepsi products logos in the works

buzzcut

So the caffeine free diet pepsi has a white label (reg diet pepsi is shiny silver), sorta reminds me of 10+ years ago when pepsi had the white label, of course tho caffeiene free diet looks odd without a gold background (The lettering is in gold)

I am gonna admit the look is growing on me.

mecfdpepsiop6.jpg

Reg Caffeiene Free Pepsi was still the old one.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw the 12 pack boxes of Pepsi and Diet Pepsi today. Looked really good IMO. Still haven't seen individual cans / bottles, or mTnDeW!!!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Saw the 12 pack boxes of Pepsi and Diet Pepsi today. Looked really good IMO. Still haven't seen individual cans / bottles, or mTnDeW!!!

I have to agree, saw the 2-Liter bottles while shopping a few days back and have to say they look a lot better in person. Still not a fan of the new globe, but the overall look is definitely growing on me.

finally found some of the new pepsi logos at the store last week, when buying food for my sunday football fattening.

i also found a 12 pack of vince young hot links....

right next to the earl campbell hotlinks...

being a titans/oilers fan, and being caught off guard by finding both of these products in dallas, i bought both.

earl's are obviously much better. lol.

had the new pepsi can about a week ago. looked pretty sharp, except I hate the new logo. the can really reminds me of the Coca Cola cans though, and how they simplified it big time and it's pretty plain. looks great on Coke, but pepsi just looks like they copied 'em to me.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Saw it in person for the first time...12 pack displays of pepsi and diet pepsi. It's a much better blue color...lol

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Has anyone else tried to go to Pepsi's website. It was horrific. Hard to navagate. Tiny links. Kept freezing. Impossible to find what I was looking for. And then a survey popped up about the quality of the website. I started it, but it asked the same question about 50 times. Awful. I tried to get the history of the logo and couldn't scroll down on the pages. and the PDF wouldn't load. It was a horrific experience. :cursing::cursing:

Everyone loves a roundel.

I still wonder how pepsi one, wild cherry and the others will look like,Maybe they can change "Pepsi Wild Cherry" back to "Wild Cherry Pepsi"

You mean "Wld Chry Pepsi", of course.

My guess is that they lose the "Wild" as part of the rebranding, which gives you either "Cherry Pepsi" or "Pepsi Cherry".

Also, is that hideously bad Diet Pepsi Jazz crap going away yet?

3101813238_7d0a1c2aae_o.png

Archived