New Pepsi products logos in the works

buzzcut

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ughhhh

any explanation for why the Pepsi logo swerve thingy is different sizes on all 3 labels? does it have something to do with caffeine content or something?

Who knows, cause from the one video, caffeiene free pepsi has the same "smile" as regular pepsi

2 liters look ok, tho I wish they gave diet pepsi a light blue background.

That "mtn DeW" just pisses me off the more I see it. The text talk (that's right, I spelled it out correctly, what are you going to do "pop culture"?) just digs it's fangs into my brain and tries to suck out my intelligence. Then there's the disaster that is the inconsistent capitalization. Is the m supposed to be a capital? What about the W? Why is the lowercase e the same size as the capital D? Like I said before, I like the overall direction it's going, but unfortunately it slipped and cracked its head long before it reached its destination.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
2vwix7a.jpg

The blur tool is a privilege not a right.

That Sierra Mist can is the best! It looks like the official drink of the zombie apocalypse, and I love it!

"Purists will bitch and whine, but so what? Purists will Always bitch and whine. That is their function. Res Ipsa Loquitur."

-HST

That "mtn DeW" just pisses me off the more I see it. The text talk (that's right, I spelled it out correctly, what are you going to do "pop culture"?) just digs it's fangs into my brain and tries to suck out my intelligence. Then there's the disaster that is the inconsistent capitalization. Is the m supposed to be a capital? What about the W? Why is the lowercase e the same size as the capital D? Like I said before, I like the overall direction it's going, but unfortunately it slipped and cracked its head long before it reached its destination.

it's been like that for sometime, methinks...

mountaindew.PNG

mountain-dew.jpg

mountain_dew.jpg

as for the diff smile icons, i think the standard pepsi ball would have been fine. maybe it is a visual to the sugar/caffeine contnent, who knows anymore. not a great redo, but with time could be acceptable.

i'm a red can man myself, so it really doesn't matter.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

The 2 liters will probably look even worse, also if the "smile" is based on the caffeiene, I wonder how caffeine free diet/pepsi will look like, lol

Either way its horrible.

I didn't know people actually bought 2 liters... I always wondered because I've NEVER seen someone with one. Is that a regional thing too?

*EDIT* Except for kid's birthday parties when I was young. I definitely remember two liters there, is that all that they are used for?

The 2 liters will probably look even worse, also if the "smile" is based on the caffeiene, I wonder how caffeine free diet/pepsi will look like, lol

Either way its horrible.

I didn't know people actually bought 2 liters... I always wondered because I've NEVER seen someone with one. Is that a regional thing too?

*EDIT* Except for kid's birthday parties when I was young. I definitely remember two liters there, is that all that they are used for?

I drink Diet Coke a lot so I buy 2 2 Liters every couple of days. I know the Faygo brand (I think its just a Michigan/Upper Midwest thing) has 3 Liter bottles which just look weird.

Archived