New Pepsi products logos in the works

buzzcut

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still no new Pepsi bottles/cans/merchandice at any store near me. Maybe it's just the area I live in. Anybody else have that problem?

i've yet to see any new pepsi products in dallas.

though i don't drink soft drinks, so i'm around that section of the store very infrequently.

I purchase 1 (one) 20 (twenty) oz bottle of Diet Pepsi Max from the vending machine at work to enjoy on my ride home (and to help keep me awake.)

I have not yet seen the new label.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

i saw some new ones at my local wal-mart. a freind of mine who lives in fort worth saw some at a wal-mart there too. needless to say it looks like ass.

Did you kill anyone at the walmart* to get the Pepsi?

I would.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Still no new Pepsi bottles/cans/merchandice at any store near me. Maybe it's just the area I live in. Anybody else have that problem?

i've yet to see any new pepsi products in dallas.

though i don't drink soft drinks, so i'm around that section of the store very infrequently.

The Skaggs at NW Highway and Midway has the two liters. I was just there for Thanksgiving.

I think they look pretty good.

newsig.jpg

pepsi_bottles_large.jpg

any explanation for why the Pepsi logo swerve thingy is different sizes on all 3 labels? does it have something to do with caffeine content or something?

I'm probably overthinking it, but I'll bet they're symbolic. The medium one is for the standard, flagship brand. Diet has a thinner ribbon, and the largest one symbolizes "Max".

You could also think of it as the same "ball" being shown at different angles (as the ball turns the white area grows larger). At least that way it's still the same logo, just from a different vantage point.

EDIT: On second look, that doesn't work. Hmmm... just not a great logo :/

Archived