New Pepsi products logos in the works

buzzcut

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Forget Pepsi....

Bring back Cragmont!!!!

That's for only a select few with good memories....

Yeah, nothing beats an ice cold Dr Skipper.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAH!

Ohhh man, that is such an insider with me and my brothers/cousins.

We always joke about how powerful "Dr.Skipper" is, and how we should go in the bushes and put back some Dr.Skipper, haha.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Forget Pepsi....

Bring back Cragmont!!!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAH!

We always joke about how powerful "Dr.Skipper" is, and how we should go in the bushes and put back some Dr.Skipper, haha.

WTF is Dr. Skipper? Canadien thing? One time I met a guy from Canada, he was nice.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Forget Pepsi....

Bring back Cragmont!!!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAH!

WTF is Dr. Skipper? Canadien thing? One time I met a guy from Canada, he was nice.

While looking up a picture of it, I found this:

This has got to be the best name for a soda. If I were a gay man, this is all I would drink. I'm not quite sure why, maybe I'm just being homophobic, but I would. If I lived out west. It doesn't smell as sweet as Dr P, it tastes more acidic than DP, and it's aftertaste is a little heinous. Not terrible, but not great. Brian thinks its worse than Dr. Radical, but I thought it was a little better. Without side-by-side comparisons this is all very subjective and worthless. I give it a 5.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I saw the new Sierra Mist can yesterday and the blur effect is really disarming. It just looks bizarre. The other looks are actually pretty good, especially Diet Pepsi.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

I've yet to see one of the new MTN Dews. Now I'm seeing racks in convenient stores that are all mixed up between old and new products. Just today, I saw a brand-new Pepsi Max ad in a store - that featured the now old packaging. It may take a while before this new stuff really takes over.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I saw the new Sierra Mist can yesterday and the blur effect is really disarming. It just looks bizarre. The other looks are actually pretty good, especially Diet Pepsi.

i saw the new sierra mist bottles and it reminded me of someone who put together a piece after discovering the blur filter in paint shop pro.

i was looking at the pepsi 2 liters. It looked really generic. Logo, font on a navy blue background. Thats it. It just didn't fit there whole marketing idea of being the hip and edgier soda compared to Coke. Coke was always the conservative and traditional look because thats what they were marketing too. Right now coke looks more hip and edgier than pepsi. Pepsi just looks plain, generic and boring. even the sams choice sodas seem hip and edgier.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

I'm sure someone else has said this, but I will too anyways:

Pepsi sucks, so they realized that they can't afford to make a half decent logo without offering a half decent product.

Coke can probably afford to put a picture of Lamb of God on their cans and still out-sell Pepsi. Because Lamb of God sucks.

3148831073_34dc0f72c6_o.png

Picked up a 24-pack of Pepsi with the new packaging for New Year's today. I found exactly 7 old cans inside, all underneath the cardboard that seperates the two stacks, and they were all right next to each other in a little group. Hmmm.

Also saw my first new MTN. Dew can at a baseball camp yesterday. Pretty lame, IMO.

Also, is the "e" in the new wordmark supposed to pay homage to the old logo? I think it does, just wonderin'.

EDIT- 400th :woot:

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Archived