New Pepsi products logos in the works

buzzcut

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saw my first new Gatorade at my baseball game. It's just not the same.

Yes, that's the point of this whole thread. It's different.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

i saw it today at work ( i work at a supermarket) ...i didnt even recongnize it at first, then i notice it said pepsi in a weird new font and the stupid new globe with the extrmely plain background...i think its an untlimate fail of an upgrade...i think the current branding was very noticable and anyone would think pepsi when they saw it...this new stuff is just pure crap.

Mets, Jets, Islanders

gatorade and siera mist logos are deffinet downgrades too. siera mist was so recongnizable with the mountains in the logo, the the fuzz font looks so plain and boring. i saw a new sunkist in my store today also, it looked alot better then the old design. i thought it had a lil mardi gras theme going on in it.

Mets, Jets, Islanders

I don't understand how they can do MTN when the N in 'Mountain' comes before the T, in which case it should be MNT or MNTN DEW. I actually think the abbreviation thing is stupid in entirety, and they should just continue to spell Mountain Dew. But of course not, that's not inventive enough.

The vintage look they're trying to go for with Gatorade, is, well, what wolverineman posted.

I don't understand how they can do MTN when the N in 'Mountain' comes before the T, in which case it should be MNT or MNTN DEW. I actually think the abbreviation thing is stupid in entirety, and they should just continue to spell Mountain Dew. But of course not, that's not inventive enough.

The vintage look they're trying to go for with Gatorade, is, well, what wolverineman posted.

MTN is the common abbreviation for the word...don't know who made that rule, but it's just that way.

got a better look at the new regular pepsi 2L at work tonight.... the new look looks literally gross to me and is sorta making me not want it. the current well now old look looked fine and was great. they had 3 different pepsi looks on the shelve tonight...th new ugly one, the current well old look, and the really old look before that one...it was like pepsi timeline in my face. it went from good, to major upgrade, to an epoch downgrade. i cant stand the new globe either it looks so demented and stupid. is pepsi putting thet new ugly globe on the giant ferris wheel at the xanadu in NJ or the old one?

Mets, Jets, Islanders

MTN is the common abbreviation for the word...don't know who made that rule, but it's just that way.

Well anyone can understand its some subliminal form of Mountain, but even then, to be PC, MTN is 'Moutan' not Mountain.

I don't know. Who cares. Stuff still tastes just as good.

Well anyone can understand its some subliminal form of Mountain, but even then, to be PC, MTN is 'Moutan' not Mountain.

That's true, I still like Pepsi's products way more than Coke's, but every one of these new looks is a case of epic suck IMO. This new Pepsi look leads me to this question... has there been a halfway decent logo/identity unveiling at all in 2008? We've seen the boring and uninspired(Tampa Bay Rowdies and Austin Aztex of the USL), the stupid and unnecessary(Pepsi) and the flat out horrible(OKC Thunder). Here's looking towards 2009 for better days lol.

Subliminal? It's an abbreviation!

Mrs. is "Missus", do you see an R in that word? By your logic "Mr." would be abbreviated Mstr., right?

Mrs. is "Missus", do you see an R in that word? By your logic "Mr." would be abbreviated Mstr., right?

You are trying to reason with someone who said that a bad logo made him angrier than a mother giving birth to a child with down syndrome.

...just sayin'

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

You are trying to reason with someone who said that a bad logo made him angrier than a mother giving birth to a child with down syndrome.

...just sayin'

Oops.

Archived