Guess What I Did Today!

nitroseed

Today, I went into downtown Savannah and got my eyebrow pierced! :D

I'm excited about it, since it's my first piercing, and I thought I'd share the good news with my extended family here on the boards. I'm going to try and get some pictures soon, but it looks awesome and I'm very proud of it! :D

Just out of curiosity, do any of you have any piercings?

completely off your topic...i love that your site launch is on the IDES OF MARCH

beware, suckas!

i had 9 piercings, then i got a job that i couldn't show them, so i took them out and never put them back in.

I have a Prince Alber- no... i can't even say it joking.

Go Nitro.. a hard-core crazy MF.. you can tell. Lookit his eyebrow!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

OK, after re-reading the message, I guess this isn't as strange as I first thought.

I originally thought you said you got your ELBOW pierced. And then I thought "how odd." And then I thought "is that even possible."

But eyebrow makes much more sense.

Oh... and I used to have my ear pierced, but I took it out one day after having it for two years and never put it back in. I don't really know why.

I think some piercings (and tattoos) can look cool, but there's some discrimination and assumptions associated with them, and for that reason I have no intentions to get either. Maybe a tattoo in a usually-covered area, but no piercings.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Well, being only 17 -- I can't yet pierce my eyebrow without the consent of my parents. But I've bugged and bugged my mom for 9 months on the issue, with no success.

I WILL get it though. I turn 18 in April so it'll get down then at the latest.

Also, I might get my tongue pierced cuz' i know girls who've said they'd love to be with a man with a tongue piercing for the same reasons I want to be with a girl with a tongue piercing :D

Anyways... did you get a ring or a barbell?

IUe6Hvh.png

Only piercing I got is from an October surgery (scarred over, though).

P.S. Also I stapled my thumb when I was seven or eight. Wasn't a glancing blow either. Straight in there. Owie! :wacko:

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

2 holes in my left ear with a loop through both, not dangling (maybe a picture is worth a 1000 words). had the first hole self installed at 13, 20 yrs ago. many of my childhood buddies all have gotten tatoos and 3 are great tatoo artists in our area. of my old crew, most all have full sleeve pieces and or back to neck stuff as well as some fat gauge ear holes. i think my little earring is radical enough. it took my Dad many, many years before he could accept it.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Um, congratulations, I guess.

Facial piercings other than the ears become magnets to my eyes. If I'm talking to someone with a lip, nose, or eyebrow piercing, that's what I focus on. I can't help it. Even no matter how hot the girl is, if she has a nose ring or stud, that's all I see. I'm not that old (31) and I have a tattoo myself, but facial piercings still stand out a lot to me. I look at the metal, not at the whole face. Just don't be surprised if you notice people doing that to you.

Also, one of my co-workers used to have her eyebrow pierced. She hasn't worn it for about 6 or 7 years, but you can still see the hole.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Facial piercings other than the ears become magnets to my eyes. If I'm talking to someone with a lip, nose, or eyebrow piercing, that's what I focus on. I can't help it. Even no matter how hot the girl is, if she has a nose ring or stud, that's all I see.

Same thing here with me--especially if it cathes some glare.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Chris Rock-

If a woman has a tongue ring... She will probably suck your diz-nick.

If a man as a tongue ring... he will probably suck your diz-nick.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Call me a square if you want I do not get body peircing at all. It always looks painful and completly unecesary especially things like tounge piercings.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived