NBA Redesign **Series complete**

elliott

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update

WashingtonWizards2.gif

Reduced all of the strokes, used a white jersey.

Thunder Progress: I have picked out my color scheme, currently I am working on the wordmarks, they are looking decent, the logo package is still coming along slowly though....I will work on it more later today.

I like the Wizards concept a lot. Really clean, and the road jersey is close to perfect. I like the elimination of black. But at home, do you want to try reversing gold and blue on the numbers and sleeve trim? That might make them stand out more, because as is the gold outlined in blue doesn't look so hot. Nice work though. What are the Thunder's colors now?

scotland_fifasig.png

Concept 12: Heat

Ok, so if you hate this one, I understand. I just wanted to do something creative. These might be a little too crazy to actually be on the court, but I think it's actually a pretty good idea for them to use the whole flame motif. The alternate is a similar template, it just doesn't have all of the flames.

C+C appreciated.

MiamiHeatConcept2.gif

Next: Warriors

I'm late to the party, but this is farking incredible. Very well done.

Really liking the Sixers, Blazers, and Suns concepts as well.

Update

WashingtonWizards2.gif

Reduced all of the strokes, used a white jersey.

Thunder Progress: I have picked out my color scheme, currently I am working on the wordmarks, they are looking decent, the logo package is still coming along slowly though....I will work on it more later today.

The best!

Thunderwordmark.gif

Here is the first draft of the Thunder everyone. Like I hinted at, I tried to incorporate brown, and I went with sand to accent it. I tried to base some elements, specifically the hand holding the bolt, off of my last Thunder concept. But everything is revamped, and overall I think it's a much more professional logo.

Really, I went through a great number of drafts before I settled on this. I first was trying to incorporate the hammer of Thor, but 1) it always looked like the Berlin Thunder and 2) it just wasn't that good. I think this has a lot of potential to improve though. Comments appreciated.

Thunderwordmark.gif

Here is the first draft of the Thunder everyone. Like I hinted at, I tried to incorporate brown, and I went with sand to accent it. I tried to base some elements, specifically the hand holding the bolt, off of my last Thunder concept. But everything is revamped, and overall I think it's a much more professional logo.

Really, I went through a great number of drafts before I settled on this. I first was trying to incorporate the hammer of Thor, but 1) it always looked like the Berlin Thunder and 2) it just wasn't that good. I think this has a lot of potential to improve though. Comments appreciated.

I don't like the colors. With the lightning bolt hand it looks like too much of a cross between the Buffalo identity and a thunderstorm identity. Go with one or the other.

The wordmark and overall concept look great. The only thing bugging me is the hand. The thumb would never be bent at that angle, and the finger could read more like fingers. Love the brown though. Maybe you could incorporate some accent color in it, if not, it's still good.

The wordmark and overall concept look great. The only thing bugging me is the hand. The thumb would never be bent at that angle, and the finger could read more like fingers. Love the brown though. Maybe you could incorporate some accent color in it, if not, it's still good.

I feel you, seriously, the thumb was the part I just could not get right. Looking at it now, I see it's wrong. I'll see what I can do to tweak it. Thanks for all comments so far guys.

I feel you, seriously, the thumb was the part I just could not get right. Looking at it now, I see it's wrong. I'll see what I can do to tweak it. Thanks for all comments so far guys.

I think the thumb goes over the other fingers.

Try to find some close-ups of someone throwing a javelin. That should help.

I think the thumb goes over the other fingers.

Try to find some close-ups of someone throwing a javelin. That should help.

I agree the hand is the biggest problem with this logo, other than that, youre heading in the right direction with this. I really like the use of brown in this concept too.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Archived