NBA Redesign **Series complete**

elliott

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job man, congrats on completing the whole series. I have a few things to nitpick on the Thunder jerseys, and they are very nitpicky so don't be feel obligated to change them :D On the white jersey I would make the cuffs black and on the black jersey I would make them either yellow or black. Next, I would change the logo on the side of the shorts to the secondary because the primary looks too busy on there. Lastly, I would move up the "Thunder" wordmark and number on the front of the jersey, they seem way to low. Also, have you tried centering the number rather than having it offset to the right? It might look cool contered. Great job again.

Great job sticking with the whole series. I personally admire that. Every concept was quality, too. Loved looking at every single one of these. You have made it hard for me to want to start my NBA redesign, but at the same time every concept of yours has motivated me to get going on it. Again, great job.

The jerseys look good, however I think the numerals could have a little bit of space between them. They look a little squished. Also, the name should probably be a little smaller. (What would happen if Joel Przybilla was on the team?)

Personally, I think the OKC wordmark needs the two-tone effect. It looks plain without it, and it doesn't match the logo on the shorts. The lightning side panels rock hard, though. I also, want to re-mention what I said about the NOBs being too large and the numerals being too close together. These little details will certainly improve what is already a great concept. I think black numerals might be the way to go with the alt. I know the Lakers have white on yellow, but generally, dark numerals look better on yellow. Finally, I just noticed the logo on the shorts is going toward the back right leg of the home and away. Maybe try a logo placement more similar to the alt for those shorts sets.

Personally, I think the OKC wordmark needs the two-tone effect. It looks plain without it, and it doesn't match the logo on the shorts. The lightning side panels rock hard, though. I also, want to re-mention what I said about the NOBs being too large and the numerals being too close together. These little details will certainly improve what is already a great concept. I think black numerals might be the way to go with the alt. I know the Lakers have white on yellow, but generally, dark numerals look better on yellow. Finally, I just noticed the logo on the shorts is going toward the back right leg of the home and away. Maybe try a logo placement more similar to the alt for those shorts sets.

Ok, you are definitely right about the numbers and NOB, I just forgot to do it, so I will be changing that up. Thanks. Also I will be making a few other tweaks that you mentioned.

Ok guys, I am going back and adding a few alternates, after I finished OKC I had 9 teams with alternates, so I will be adding 5 or so more. So far I have done alts for the Suns and Nuggets, they are already up on the Photobucket, added to the home and aways. I will also be posting just the alts, though, on this thread for those of us who are too lazy to click on the link in my sig :P.

Really, really excellent work. Absolutely beautiful- I have no real complaints, just a couple of suggestions. Maybe slap on black numerals on the alt, and have a two-tone wordmark on it for consistency's sake. But I can't say how impressed I am with the quality of your work. Wow.

scotland_fifasig.png

Archived