Chiefs Concept

LogoFan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the alt logo for the Vikings--and how you've used it.

It would be interesting to see a Viking concept that doesn't look anything like any exsiting Viking team.

I'm not sold on the Chiefs--it looks like you drew the logo on paper--crumpled it up, smoothed it out--and then did that on the computer--still it's good work--but that's what it looked like to me--still since arrowheads weren't necessarily smooth--it fits--but again--it would be interesting to see a concept that was far removed form what they've used--

Of course when concepts are very far removed--they get criticized too...Oh well, sometimes you just can't win!--still some good work.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Production work...phenomenal.

Chiefs...not really feelin' it, wordmark has too many rough edges, don't like the addition of black

Vikings...love the updated horn and third logo...would look better with standard block font...like the third jersey, reminds me of Coryell/Fouts-era Chargers....maybe if you turn that jersey around, there's ALWORTH on the back.

Overall though, great job.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Hot production work as stated above... some of the minor things I don't like are the tricolored arrowhead (I'd use two colours, to look more like a red shadow, not all three)... one minor thing that jumps out at me is that the viking's eyebrow isn't outlined in purple, like the rest of everything.

Great work, very entertaining concepts.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Chiefs-Nice, but the Indian head wouldn't fly in real life (I like it, though). I really like the arrowhead.

Vikings-The Viking head is still too busy. Simplify it, and I think you'd have a winner. Like the horn. Sweet job

Both unis are awesome.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Wow, I've been working on a Viks alt logo similar to that. Except I had the ax crossed with a torch. The handles on mine were longer, though. One version I had the weapons over a shield, and the other was over a Minnesota map. Pales in comparison to yours. Nice work.

Chiefs - I like the helmet Logo looks good. Wordmark is OK. Secondary Logo looks like The Thing from Fantastic Four in an Indian Headdress. But other than that I think it's really a good job.

Vikings - I love the new horn on the helmet, this one truly has the appearance of a horn, the one they have used up until now really doesn't. I've often wondered if it would look more realistic if they moved the horm more to the middle of the helmet rather than way up front, since the actual Viking helmets were that way. The wordmark doesn't do it for me, but anything is better than the "Stencil" look they use now (although the Vikings seem to have two different fonts they use. I can't place a name for the other right now). Primary logo is ok not too much of a positive change over the current primary logo.

Since I have plenty of ideas but no skills for creating them with Illustrator, I find it hard to knock other peoples work. Great Job Logofan!

Both of those are phenomal work.

As a Chiefs fan I don't see anything wrong with their current look, but the design of this is phenomenal, I'd be hesitant to move away from their current look to this because of the tradition that the uniform kinda has, but other than that I like everything about it.

On the Vikings I like that look a lot too. The Viking shield is awesome as well.

sig09.jpg

Chiefs: I think the uniforms look great as well as the Chief head. The arrow is a good design, but the three seperate colors needs to be changed.

Vikings: I really like the Vikings concept, just a few changes need to be made. I think there needs to be less purple in the logos in order for them to stand out better against the uniform and helmet.

Also, I am not very fond of either wordmark, but maybe a few tweaks on them might make them look better.

Good job, keep it up.

They both look awesome. I know you posted that Vikings logo before but have you got it to the point where you absolutely like it? I think the Chiefs logo looks great the way it is. Don't change a thing on it!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Love the Vikings uniforms.

I don't care for the Chiefs as much, though. Personally, the multicolored arrowhead just doesn't work for me. And the chief head, while very nicely designed, would have tons of Native Americans up in arms if the Chiefs added it to their design. It'd be best to stay away from that firestorm...

And the chief head, while very nicely designed, would have tons of Native Americans up in arms if the Chiefs added it to their design.

I really don't see how the Native Americans would have a problem with the "chief head" logo.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived