Ticket design for the NHL Winter Classic

scarsofthumper

The tickets look great, and I think they are tapered at the top of the ticket.

The colors make me think of da Bears.

That is just the picture, because the color on the top of the ticket, the Wrigley Field sign, is red.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Absolutely fantastic design. Only criticism is that the "Winter" should be a few milimeters more to the right, so that the curl on the W isn't cut off, and the "r" just touches the edge. It would make for a better transition from the red top to the blue body.

Do those have perforated stubs? I didn't' know tickets had stubs any more!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Absolutely fantastic design. Only criticism is that the "Winter" should be a few milimeters more to the right, so that the curl on the W isn't cut off, and the "r" just touches the edge. It would make for a better transition from the red top to the blue body.

Sweet ticket design. I would be cautious about posting a ticket with the barcode exposed over the internet. Someone can copy that code and make a "fake" ticket that will work when it is scanned.

I think it's just the way it was cut. The actual design looks ballanced, but the cut clearly isn't.

spacer.png

I think it's just the way it was cut. The actual design looks ballanced, but the cut clearly isn't.

I think you're right, because there's definitely more red on the right side of the Wrigley design.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

11 percent! Jesus!

Not Jesus. Stroger.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I agree about the logo-nudge needed, but yeah, these are extremely sweet.

For once, I can applaud the NHL on a recent achievement. Pure class.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Yeah they are perforated. I don't know why either as they'll be scanned

Also here's the webcam from wrigley, incase people wanna see realtime how everything is contstructed

http://www.nhl.tv/team/console.jsp?type=fvod&id=28407

2IA3b.png

Archived