Thrift Store Gems '09

Sc8b

Technically not a thrift store purchase, but I got this for $20 today on eBay:

usa_2006_jersey_navy.jpg

Not really a fan of the template but I didn't have a US jersey. Thinking about getting it personalized with Stastny on it. You guys think Erik Cole will let go of #26 for the 2010 olympics?

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

usa_2006_jersey_navy.jpg

Not really a fan of the template but I didn't have a US jersey. Thinking about getting it personalized with Stastny on it. You guys think Erik Cole will let go of #26 for the 2010 olympics?

I'd wait to see if Cole is on the team if not Stastny should get 26 but yeah wait till you know the roster

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

usa_2006_jersey_navy.jpg

I'd wait to see if Cole is on the team if not Stastny should get 26 but yeah wait till you know the roster

Considering they probably wont be wearing that jersey in 2010 anyways, you might as well get the Stastny now.

Found two fully crested gems in a Cash Converters the other day,

2004 Vincent Lecavalier (with "A")

and a White Lady Liberty Lindros with "A"

checking online to find a 2004 Cup patch to slap on the Vcav jersey

What is Cash Converters?

How much did they run you?

Can you post pics.

Not trying to be a pain.

-Dan

I paid less than $90 for both (combined!) they're in the wash right now, I'll throw up pics when the'yre out and clean

What is Cash Converters?

Can you post pics.

Not trying to be a pain.

-Dan

I paid less than $90 for both (combined!) they're in the wash right now, I'll throw up pics when the'yre out and clean

I love Cash Converters, I have never seen Jerseys there though, which one did you go to?

I usually just buy video games there.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

What is Cash Converters?

Can you post pics.

Not trying to be a pain.

-Dan

I love Cash Converters, I have never seen Jerseys there though, which one did you go to?

I usually just buy video games there.

One in Oshawa, King and Park. They had a load of them, a couple of Crosbys, a really old Pittsburgh I may go back and get, some nice stuff.

Wow to both of Blackbeard's finds. I would kill to get my hands on one of those Northstars jerseys, especially at that price.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

I'm got kind of a "why the heck are these so expensive" thing....

A friend of mine told me that Ollie's had old CCM hockey jerseys(the ones right before the RBK movement) for cheap. When I went to Ollie's today, I saw a small rack of jerseys, all of them black Kings' jerseys. They're still $40. If you're willing to pay that, check Ollie's....that IS a chain, correct?

for anyone in the Twin Cities, the downtown Minneapolis Marshalls (on Nicollet Mall) has a lot of TWolves replicas and a few Sonics ones too. Also some Dolphins and Bears replicas.

There's also a tone of Northstars and Wild fleece and tees, if you want a Gaborik or Backstrom player tee. Even saw a couple Sabres hoodies, but I won't buy the Slug so I passed.

for anyone in the Twin Cities, the downtown Minneapolis Marshalls (on Nicollet Mall) has a lot of TWolves replicas and a few Sonics ones too. Also some Dolphins and Bears replicas.

There's also a tone of Northstars and Wild fleece and tees, if you want a Gaborik or Backstrom player tee. Even saw a couple Sabres hoodies, but I won't buy the Slug so I passed.

Is it the new style Twolves? Any green Sonics? How much $$$ we talkin here?

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I don't know if its the same price as ebod's local Marshalls but I saw the Durant jerseys in yellow and green for 10 bucks. Also I've found at the Marshalls here that they are selling the OJ Mayo USC Authentic Cardinal jerseys for 30 bucks. They are in the pre SOD style that the Trojans wore

sig.jpg

It's the old Twolves and the Sonics is green. Not sure about price, it's Marshalls so it can't be too bad.

UPDATE: CCM Minnesota Wild green replica jerseys (the one they don't wear anymore) at the downtown mpls TARGET store for $35. Might have them at suburban locations also if you're closer.

They did this last year too, They don't normally sell them, then all of a sudden they end up on a clearance rack.

NJ Devils corduroy jacket - $4

MN Northstars jersey - $3

Both at Goodwill in Greenville, SC.

3212342962_5b47e1dc41.jpg

3211496061_a5afe392f6.jpg

Which one? Haywood, Wade Hampton, or E. North St.? I found a sweet Flyers jersey at the Wade Hampton Miracle Hill store, but I've been looking for a North Stars jersey for years.

I just got back from a business trip to London, and I made some time to visit my favourite vintage clothing shop. Over the years, I've found some amazing things there - a Canadiens game jersey, tons of NBA stuff including authentic shorts and some great jerseys (I've found maybe a dozen 80's Sand-Knit game jerseys over the last 5 years). But yesterday I found one of my jersey holy grails - an '89-'90 green Hartford Whalers jersey. It's only a replica, but the green Whalers jersey is the only hockey jersey I've ever wanted - I just love the logo. And I got it for the equivalent of $12. I wore it today and had 3 seperate people ask me about it, one of whom offered to buy it on the spot. I'll post some pictures when I get my camera unpacked...

EDIT:

whalers.jpg

UPDATE: CCM Minnesota Wild green replica jerseys (the one they don't wear anymore) at the downtown mpls TARGET store for $35. Might have them at suburban locations also if you're closer.

They did this last year too, They don't normally sell them, then all of a sudden they end up on a clearance rack.

I don't know how these keep popping up. I still see them in Fargo and St Cloud from time to time.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I don't know how these keep popping up. I still see them in Fargo and St Cloud from time to time.

I work at Target HQ, I need to find out who the buyer is for the dept. and find out why they magically appear.

usa_2006_jersey_navy.jpg

Considering they probably wont be wearing that jersey in 2010 anyways, you might as well get the Stastny now.

Probably? The jersey has already been replaced. Get someone from the last olympics on it. It is bad to get names on jerseys that people never wore.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived