2009 MLB Season Thread

Gary

Do these two teams know that they are suppose to play tomorrow? This game will go down as probably the second best game to have been played in the Metrodome. #1? The 10 inning World Series game against the Braves in 1991.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do these two teams know that they are suppose to play tomorrow? This game will go down as probably the second best game to have been played in the Metrodome. #1? The 10 inning World Series game against the Braves in 1991.

3rd Best, Remember Game 6 See You Tomorrow Night

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Laird must feel like the world's f :censored: ingest idiot for swinging at that last bit of cheese on 3-2 with the bases loaded, for the last out in the top of the 12th. If he just holds back, we're probably still playing.

CCSLC signature.png

Jim Leyland should be fired on the spot. Chip Caray, too. I don't know which one choked harder.

That :censored: was fun to watch. I didn't feel bad at the time, but I kind of wish that HBP was called so we could have seen more baseball.

Finally, that POS stadium just won't die! Unreal. I feel like the words of the immortal Tank apply here: It may be a dump, but it's their dump. And will be for at least another week or so!

Ummm... the MLBshop website made a little bit of a mistake...

10z7k35.png

LMAO:lol::lol::lol: how can you possibly mess that up?

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Archived