Super Bowl XLIII

Cujo

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well...that didn't go well.

Oh and somebody get 92 a defibrilator.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

That TD return for a touchdown is a perfect example of why I believe you should always elect to kick if you win the coin toss. Imagine if Pittsburgh got the ball first to start the second half after that. It would be game over. What a play though.

BB52Big.jpg

Even with the booth challenging this, that was epic to watch. There is a good reason as to why Harrison was defensive POY, and that's showing you why.

Commerical wise, there have been some great ones. But, the thing that irks me the most are the movies that have these talentless bums as the lead (Sorry, but the Fast and the Furious series was 1 billion times better without that damn meathead Vin Diesel in it, and whatever Will Farrell does turns into massive piles of rhino dung so that Land of the Lost movie is going to head down that road no matter what).

Even with the booth challenging this, that was epic to watch. There is a good reason as to why Harrison was defensive POY, and that's showing you why.

Commerical wise, there have been some great ones. But, the thing that irks me the most are the movies that have these talentless bums as the lead (Sorry, but the Fast and the Furious series was 1 billion times better with that damn meathead Vin Diesel in it, and whatever Will Farrell does turns into massive piles of rhino dung so that Land of the Lost movie is going to head down that road no matter what).

Just to be clear, you do know that the new one has the original back, Diesel, Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster, don't you? (I've never seen the first one, just knew who was in it and know who's in the new one)

Commerical wise, there have been some great ones. But, the thing that irks me the most are the movies that have these talentless bums as the lead (Sorry, but the Fast and the Furious series was 1 billion times better with that damn meathead Vin Diesel in it, and whatever Will Farrell does turns into massive piles of rhino dung so that Land of the Lost movie is going to head down that road no matter what).

Just to be clear, you do know that the new one has the original back, Diesel, Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster, don't you? (I've never seen the first one, just knew who was in it and know who's in the new one)

I edited it before you said that, but I meant to say 'without'

You know one of these years the field is going to destroyed by the halftime show and all the people they bring out for it.

Why else do you think Pittsburgh has never been allowed to host a Super Bowl?

(besides the cold)

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived