Sharks 7th Man Award

Puckguy14

Ok guys, if my poll for the Sharks jersey wasn't a hint already. I just faxed the official paperwork in and I'm now officially the Sharks 7th Man for 2004. I had to be hush hush about it, but it's finally done. WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!

As the winner I'm getting:

>The authentic Sharks jersey personalized. Either road or black. (Ironically, as I ordered my Sharks home teal jersey to get personalized at the Sharks HP Pavilion Store)

>2 tickets (location to be announced) to Fan Appriciation Day, April 4, vs. Los Angeles

>A zamboni ride during intermissions

>Drop the puck at a ceremonial faceoff right before the game as I get presented my jersey by the Sharks player of my choice.

>Tour of the entire arena, locker room and watch the closed practice (morning skate) on the day (or another day) at the Shark Tank.

>Now in the 30 team contest to see if I am the overall winner from the league which includes a trip to New York to league offices to be commisioner for a day. (buh-bye Bettman and 2 line passes!!!) Plus do a puck drop during one of the first four games of the Stanley Cup Finals.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that is so cool :D congratulations and good luck for the entire nhl contest!

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

I don't know if its humble pie or anything but the team did say over a hundred entries from the Sharks alone and they think I can win the whole thing. Of course what would be complete is to go to New York and fly back with the commisioner to San Jose for the Cup Finals. Hey I can dream!

I don't know if its humble pie or anything but the team did say over a hundred entries from the Sharks alone and they think I can win the whole thing. Of course what would be complete is to go to New York and fly back with the commisioner to San Jose for the Cup Finals. Hey I can dream!

Dream away--I'm sure some other winners will be dreaming that too.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

that's awesome, puckguy. a very well deserved congratulations to you. good luck in the big contest, i'll be crossing my fingers for you.

if you get commissioner for a day, you have to eliminate the instigator rule.

Congrats puck, we want pics of you holding that jersey in triumph...

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

That's terrific news! Glad to see this kind of honor going to someone in our community. Any chance you'll be able to use your newly acquired influence to demand that the Sharks go back to their original 1991 uniforms?

I would post the entry, but I'm waiting for the Sharks to put it up on the website.

If I am commish for a day:

Instigator rule is gone

2-line pass is gone

Hand passes allowed in neutral zone

Goalie is fair game outside crease

Goalie equipment must be measured

Boston and Nashville must redo their alternates!

Sharks unveil vintage jerseys for a vintage night.

Archived