2009 NASCAR Season

BrySmalls

It's probably been said before...but after watching Daytona and the excitement that its track brings, watching the California race is such a downer. Idk what it is about the track, but it's just boring.

I'm still watching it because nothing else is on. :P

It's essentially who's engine can out run the other and it's very boring but get used to it Bristol is the next exciting race in my mind.

Hmmm....can we bribe someone into attempting a right turn?

Well Cali can turn itself into a road course, I'd like to see it.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's probably been said before...but after watching Daytona and the excitement that its track brings, watching the California race is such a downer. Idk what it is about the track, but it's just boring.

It's essentially who's engine can out run the other and it's very boring but get used to it Bristol is the next exciting race in my mind.

Seriously guys, if you're all about the road courses why are you even bothering to watch NASCAR?

BB52Big.jpg

I'm not about the road courses per se. I'm about the spectacular crashes. :P

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Seriously guys, if you're all about the road courses why are you even bothering to watch NASCAR?

They are upset that the Sonoma race is about 4 months away :P

Oh no...Digger bred.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

O wow, you were right. Mark Martin's engine blew out and other guy's cars are on their way to being blown out. Wow.

I'm back and forth between this and watching Duke/Wake Forest on FSN, and I agree with you, this race has been awfully boring, and my favorite driver (Gordon) is even winning it and I can barely bring myself to keep watching it. They run here twice a year?

IUe6Hvh.png

Sunny SoCal... :wacko:

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. ^_^

POTD

Maybe if there were absolutely no other posts today. And even then it would be a tough call. In other words, not even close. :D

On topic, I think the 48 and the 24 hurt themselves with adjustments today. I know it's still really early but Kurt Busch is looking like he might have a pretty solid season.

BB52Big.jpg

Roush cars are always especially strong at the 2-mile ovals....i think we'll see Edwards, Biffle or a 2-for-2 by Kenseth this weekend in Cali.

called it. and i truly wouldn't be surprised if he went 3-for-3 in vegas too...

Roush cars are always especially strong at the 2-mile ovals....i think we'll see Edwards, Biffle or a 2-for-2 by Kenseth this weekend in Cali.

called it. and i truly wouldn't be surprised if he went 3-for-3 in vegas too...

Nice job.

Archived