09/10 NHL Off-Season Thread

Neon_Matrix

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't aware he was a UFA. I presumed that he was a RFA because the the talk of an arbitrator. He will probably go to the KHL with Satan(probably) and Federov this year. Thats just another couple Russians on the way out.

he won his arbitration and the Rangers walked away from the offer.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I wasn't aware he was a UFA. I presumed that he was a RFA because the the talk of an arbitrator. He will probably go to the KHL with Satan(probably) and Federov this year. Thats just another couple Russians on the way out.

he won his arbitration and the Rangers walked away from the offer.

Ahh! Thats where I must have got lost. I tried to finish the puzzle without all the pieces.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

So apparently Heatley got traded to San Jose in a three team deal, but some people are denying it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=4463628

If all three GM's say it's false something is up.

As son as patrick was stripped of his "C", he was gone. Then add the retirement of Roenick to free up money, Bay Area people knew that they were going after Heatley.

So apparently Heatley got traded to San Jose in a three team deal, but some people are denying it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=4463628

If all three GM's say it's false something is up.

As son as patrick was stripped of his "C", he was gone. Then add the retirement of Roenick to free up money, Bay Area people knew that they were going after Heatley.

Don't worry. Come next spring the Sharks will electrify us Bay Area fans with an exhilarating exit from the Stanley Cup Playoffs. As usual. ^_^

Dany Heatley has been sent to San Jose for Milan Michalek, Johnathan Cheechoo, and a 2nd round pick.

I liked Edmonton's offer a lot better, but at this point I'll take this.

as per tsn.ca

SJS still have to do more. They still have Marleau there who they obviously don't really want.

The Heatley trade does nothing to change the character of either teams, so it was a lateral move. Heatley obviously has shown his lack of character and based on the fact that the Sens acquired two Sharks means they recieved two players without character. Do you really trust any of these players when it comes down to crunch time in the playoffs? I didn't think so.

Heatley's plea was finally answered. That's a killer deal for the Sharks (or at least a deal for a killer)! Clearly, Heatley had just hit the wall in Ottawa (much like the one he hit in Atlanta).

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Heatley's plea was finally answered. That's a killer deal for the Sharks (or at least a deal for a killer)! Clearly, Heatley had just hit the wall in Ottawa (much like the one he hit in Atlanta).

After I go to a game, all I know is I better watch the roadways.

Please this be the change that works for SJ

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Danny Heatley the final piece? Uh... yeah like he's ever lead anyone or anything except into the toilet. Another year, another first round exit for the Sharks. It's like clockwork, kind of like the Clippers making the NBA draft.

Archived