Larry Fitzgerald

LEWJ

So I really hate to start a new topic for this, but..

Today I was watching the Cardinals-Steelers preseason game and I noticed everyone on the Cardinals [that I've seen] has a white collar, except for Larry Fitzgerld, his is red.

Anyone notice this, or know why it's like that?

I thought it was very weird.

No pics yet, I'll try and find some.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today I was watching the Cardinals-Steelers preseason game and I noticed everyone on the Cardinals [that I've seen] has a white collar, except for Larry Fitzgerld, his is red.

So is Anquan Boldins

So is Anquan Boldins

You are right...

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Could this be the new jersey type that they tested on the Giants towards the end of last year?

If that is in fact the case, it does seem to counter the rumor that all teams would have the same jersey style. However, it could also be a case of there being a tweak happening with the collar color, but with it being preseason, they recycled a few of last year's remaining ones.

VmWIn6B.png

The red collar seems to be a better fit with the uniform as a whole. That said, the uniform as a whole is still a steaming hot mess.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived